What's new

happy

crowman

Initiate
I've recently joined the forum and I asked a lot of questions regarding a new shop bought mod,,,,I had lots of great feedback and the last I had said that all intermediate mods are basically the same...so I took a punt and ventured into a vape shop and tried out shit......I've now bought a wismec sinouus p80 with a aspire cleito tank and I'm running it on a .4coil with a 70/30 mix eliquid....I love it,,,as Ive jumped from a shit wattage arc3 to a mainstream mod that delivers what I need....more flavour and bigger clouds......So I'd just like to say thank you all for your comments this forum has been invaluable to me...hopefully I can advance onto mech mods and rebuilding my own coils etc....such a good vape now cheers all :18::18::18:

Unless you're planning for the apocalypse I see no reason to want a mech.

Cool, good setup. The Cleito sure delivers on flavour and cloud huh! I use it with the same coils on a Wismec RX 80. Delivers all I want it to. :2thumbsup:

hi a example of a mech mod if you dont no what you are doing :diy: you are best to leave them to the experts.......................

Walk, then refine walking, make walking a mastery then TRY running..............please!?
So condescending.
Wondered how long it would be before someone said this.
He's progressing nicely, just mentioned trying mech in the future. We already know he asks for advice rather than just jumping in.

So condescending.
Wondered how long it would be before someone said this.
He's progressing nicely, just mentioned trying mech in the future. We already know he asks for advice rather than just jumping in.
Sincere apologies. Was not trying to be condecending at all.

Changed my mod...single batt no good at high watts...got a smok procolour and kept the tank all good now

Back
Top Bottom