What's new

Guiding needed

samwich

Postman
After spending many hours trawling the interweb Im getting to the point where my mind is blow with all the “new” vape gear and ready to buy something just coz it looks good my conclusion to what I would like is :-guess I’m looking for something that has the full flavour, easy to get right build for me x I’m not needing a steam machine (been there , done that) nor do I fancy a massive great big bit of kit . I also don’t mind a pre coil head tank as long as heads are good and easy to recoil x
Even though I have my mods etc I’ve seen that these “new” pods / pod kits are good x
Oh why oh why did my foggers die after 5 years sat in a draw
So if anyone is brave enough to help/suggestions etc please please help x
no answer is a wrong answer x

Hi Sam & welcome if you are something that is small & not massive have you thought about an AIO ? i currently use a pulse aio with a Cthulhu 520 boro kit & find that easy to coil either with prebuilt or making my own coil for me the flavour is spot on, the other aio is the Cthulhu aio which im currently waiting on.

I actually stopped using all the 'premade coil' devices years ago when I got into building until the start of lockdown I wanted something simple as a backup and loved the look of the Voopoo Drag series with the pods. Since then They have been used more that my RDAs and I now have about 5 pods and 3 versions of the mods - the DragX, Drag Max (dual battery) and the DragXPlus (21700).

I don't know what it is but I just love them, I've recommended them to 6 people I know... 2 who were looking for something better than the cheapy rubbish ones they had been using, 3 some who were builders like me and 1 who had never vaped and was looking to get off cigs. They have become daily go-to's for all of them and the last guy hasn't gone back to cigs so that should be recommendation enough :)

Hi Sam & welcome if you are something that is small & not massive have you thought about an AIO ? i currently use a pulse aio with a Cthulhu 520 boro kit & find that easy to coil either with prebuilt or making my own coil for me the flavour is spot on, the other aio is the Cthulhu aio which im currently waiting on.
Thanks for the info x will goo and look xx

I actually stopped using all the 'premade coil' devices years ago when I got into building until the start of lockdown I wanted something simple as a backup and loved the look of the Voopoo Drag series with the pods. Since then They have been used more that my RDAs and I now have about 5 pods and 3 versions of the mods - the DragX, Drag Max (dual battery) and the DragXPlus (21700).

I don't know what it is but I just love them, I've recommended them to 6 people I know... 2 who were looking for something better than the cheapy rubbish ones they had been using, 3 some who were builders like me and 1 who had never vaped and was looking to get off cigs. They have become daily go-to's for all of them and the last guy hasn't gone back to cigs so that should be recommendation enough :)
Oooo will definitely go look at that to x

Back
Top Bottom