What's new

Good flavour brands ?

Lots of brands have good flavours... it depends what you are after really and if there are any cost considerations.

anyway seems pointless recommending the same shit over and over... so

Digbys
Dinner Lady
El Diablo
12 Monkeys
Wick Liquor
Druids Brew

a mate of mine is really into 'wild roots' at the moment, they have slightly less common fruit combos like 'Pomegranate, Queen Pineapple & Cucumber' and 'Pressed Pear, Pink Lady & Elderflower'

Lots of brands have good flavours... it depends what you are after really and if there are any cost considerations.

Digbys
Dinner Lady
El Diablo
12 Monkeys
Wick Liquor
Druids Brew

a mate of mine is really into 'wild roots' at the moment, they have slightly less common fruit combos like 'Pomegranate, Queen Pineapple & Cucumber' and 'Pressed Pear, Pink Lady & Elderflower'

good bit of advice.

has anyone tried the Rochford project juices?

Big juice uk. 60/40.50/50.10ml,30ml,50,ml,100ml and lots of flavours to choose from.
Brew bros,though they're 70vg unless you want a giant shortfill then you get a choice of 50/50.Would say rejuiced but they're nearly all 70vg for there own juice,but they do sell other brands on their site with free postage.

We have recently become HUGE Fans of just about anything from Dispergo :)
Got to agree with @Simon G selection too.

As I buy concentrates in a totally different market, my favourites are:
- Kings Crest + Cream Team (dessert / sweets): "Don Juan Reserve" is a must try
- Full Moon (cool fruity): Their "Hypnose" is out of this world
- Horny Flava (fruity): "Pinberry" is delightfull
- APV "Alquimia para Vapers" (for tobacco/deserts): "Tormento", my overall favourite
- I VG (sweets, beverages, random): Love the classic bubblegum, massive throat it
- Chefs Flavours (just for Mexican and Divine Lemon Tart V2)

If you are looking for thinner liquid, Vampire Vape Pinkman and maybe a couple other flavours done to 40VG 60PG got me off the stinkies with MTL tanks.

Digbys
Dinner Lady
El Diablo
12 Monkeys
Wick Liquor
Druids Brew

Just ordered a few from the Dinner Lady brand.

Back
Top Bottom