What's new

Girlfriend wants flavours that don't make her hungry

timecode

Initiate
Well as the title says lol, she doesn't like tobacco flavours, like fruit ones but they make her hungry, I managed to get her into vaping again since she tried Heisenberg vampire vape. I hated it so I gave it to her lol.

So I'm unsure what flavours to get her next any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Well as the title says lol, she doesn't like tobacco flavours, like fruit ones but they make her hungry, I managed to get her into vaping again since she tried Heisenberg vampire vape. I hated it so I gave it to her lol.

So I'm unsure what flavours to get her next any thoughts?

The problem is that when your mouth tastes a flavour, it readies your stomach for food.
This is why chewing gum makes you hungry pretty fast.

Steering clear of food flavourings is probably the best way, but apart from tobacco, I have no idea what to suggest.

I guess I'll get her to try a few tobacco flavours in my local store, I think the same it's always going to make you hungry lol thanks for the reply

as said menthol or mint blast.

my faves at the moment are pina colada and pear drops.

it totally depends on her taste. is their any fruit that she likes or desserts or sweets. its amazing the amount of different flavors are available out there.

Manabush may do the trick, tobacco based, but with generally a sweet aftertaste. Cures me of my sweet tooth..lol

Personally I'm not keen, but maybe she could try a coffee based flavour. I think Zeus do a coffee and vanilla that's supposed to be decent

Back
Top Bottom