What's new

Genuine reload rta

Finally. Thanks a lot man. I'm impatient so paid the 10 dollar option for delivery. Have you used this site before?
Ah no it's not working. Saying invalid email for some reason

Finally. Thanks a lot man. I'm impatient so paid the 10 dollar option for delivery. Have you used this site before?

Haven't used that one yet but know folks who have without problems. I usually use Kumulus for the Reward points thing - everything gets 7.5% cheaper if I log in now, which is nice ;) Good luck sorting it out, it'll be worth it in the end. So much better than the clones in every way, ended up with 2x authentics but have had a Kindbright clone, also waiting on a bell glass from Fasttech to see if it fits...

Haven't used that one yet but know folks who have without problems. I usually use Kumulus for the Reward points thing - everything gets 7.5% cheaper if I log in now, which is nice ;) Good luck sorting it out, it'll be worth it in the end. So much better than the clones in every way, ended up with 2x authentics but have had a Kindbright clone, also waiting on a bell glass from Fasttech to see if it fits...
Well I got 2 clones from fast tech and were both poor so looking forward to genuine one coming. The clones I got came with bell glass though so hopefully they fit because trying to get a refund isn't worth the hassle for the sake of 20 quid as they want me to send videos and pictures and I can't be assed haha.

I know this is an old thread but I am currently looking for this tank. I am currently back home in Egypt and am going back to Liverpool on the 10th of July and would like to order it before then, but does anyone have a working link for a genuine RTA? I have had terrible experiences with clone RDAs and RTAs (specifically the Dot Mod) in the past so I'd prefer the genuine version. Thanks guys!

I know this is an old thread but I am currently looking for this tank. I am currently back home in Egypt and am going back to Liverpool on the 10th of July and would like to order it before then, but does anyone have a working link for a genuine RTA? I have had terrible experiences with clone RDAs and RTAs (specifically the Dot Mod) in the past so I'd prefer the genuine version. Thanks guys!
An original is super hard to find. Ecigone and lepetitevaporteur both had them in stock until very recently. The Kindbright clone is supposed to be pretty damn close to the original tho and very highly regarded by many. A lot cheaper too. The original is a cracking rta tho, if you can find one.

https://www.kumulusvape.fr/atomiseurs-reconstructibles/3943-reload-rta.html

https://www.e-wolk.nl/en/reload-rta.html

Used both vendors previously - no issues.

Wow.. this truly is the best RTA I've ever used in my vaping venture. I have tried so many tanks in the last four years but this, by far, beats all of them in flavor and air flow.

The air flow is a bit restricted and that's exactly what I look for in an RTA, you cannot imagine how good the flavor on this tank is unless you try it. I got the authentic version in black from a guy I know and I did a dual coil build (8 wraps, Ni80 24G wire reading 0.31ohms), brushed the wick really well and cut it a bit short, primed it, and then experienced one of the best first hits I've had in a while. RKOI liquid on this tank is heaven!

Back
Top Bottom