Any help much appreciated

Hello,
New to mesh coils
I have built with KA1 mesh coil and wicked and the flavour is awesome
My question is settings ?
I am Vaping at 35 watts, on a chronus mod and set to soft
Should I be using different settings please
Any help much appreciated
If you're enjoying it then those settings are fine. Mesh can be pushed harder for a warmer vape but that's up to you. Have a play with power settings & airflow to find what works for you. Personally I'd set it to normal not soft but again, try it & see.

Generally with any new (to me) vape kit i set it up low and step up power or temp until i hit the sweet spot, Going by the 'recommended' power settings for some stock coils and the power limit of many mods I dont vape anywhere near the power some do, but who cares.. It works for me and your the best suited to judge whats best for you..
Just avoid going over the max setting recommended for any device and you should be fine ;)

btw i vape my zeus X mesh with the supplied mesh strips @ circa 30w which for me is quite high, the non mesh clone i have is set up for tc and a starting power level pf circa 20w

I Generally vape mesh at 30-35 watts and enjoy it, plenty of flavour at 30 watts so i have no need to go higher but choose what suits you.

If you are happy at those watts, stick to em! If you do venture higher, be careful when you get to the 50s, mine start to struggle around 55. I tend to vape it between 45 and 50 depending on the juice.

You will be nice around there.
However, you can try to push a bit and maybe you find a better feeling. Each wick is different, some will be more permissive than others. You can always turn down the watts if you dont like it.

Back
Top Bottom