Vape Club
What's new

Full flavour when vaping

Winefrog

Hi there,

I’ve been vaping for approximately a year now, I use an Innoken Endura T20s whilst out and about with 0.8 coils and whilst at home I use a Voopoo Drag 2 now installed with a recently purchased Freemax Fireluke 2 tank currently with the 0.2 TX2 Freemax mesh coil in it.

Throughout my time vaping I have always found that I get better flavour from my MTL device being the Endura T20s despite it being as aforementioned a MTL device, I purchased my Voopoo Drag 2 around 6 months ago when I wanted to expand my vaping universe.

Despite this being a reasonably expensive device the flavour I get from it is very dull compared to that of which I get from my MTL device, I initially thought it was the stock tank that came with the Drag 2 being the UFORCE T2 tank and so decided to purchase a more critically acclaimed tank, this new tank was the Freemax Fireluke 2.

Even with this new tank the flavour is nothing taste bud exploding and very minimal, I’ve even used the shortfill version of one of my favourite flavours I often use in my MTL device and the flavour I get from it is so disappointing.

I wick my coils properly every time and ensure they are fully primed before firing, I am also aware of vapers tongue but this is happening with every flavour I use even ones I’ve not tried before.

I feel like I’m either doing something completely wrong or wasting my money on chasing a flavour I’m never going to achieve.

Is it the coils I’m using or the liquid I’m using or is there just something I’m missing?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I'd guess you need to up the Wattage on the Drag

AcmeFog
Hi there,

I’ve been vaping for approximately a year now, I use an Innoken Endura T20s whilst out and about with 0.8 coils and whilst at home I use a Voopoo Drag 2 now installed with a recently purchased Freemax Fireluke 2 tank currently with the 0.2 TX2 Freemax mesh coil in it.

Throughout my time vaping I have always found that I get better flavour from my MTL device being the Endura T20s despite it being as aforementioned a MTL device, I purchased my Voopoo Drag 2 around 6 months ago when I wanted to expand my vaping universe.

Despite this being a reasonably expensive device the flavour I get from it is very dull compared to that of which I get from my MTL device, I initially thought it was the stock tank that came with the Drag 2 being the UFORCE T2 tank and so decided to purchase a more critically acclaimed tank, this new tank was the Freemax Fireluke 2.

Even with this new tank the flavour is nothing taste bud exploding and very minimal, I’ve even used the shortfill version of one of my favourite flavours I often use in my MTL device and the flavour I get from it is so disappointing.

I wick my coils properly every time and ensure they are fully primed before firing, I am also aware of vapers tongue but this is happening with every flavour I use even ones I’ve not tried before.

I feel like I’m either doing something completely wrong or wasting my money on chasing a flavour I’m never going to achieve.

Is it the coils I’m using or the liquid I’m using or is there just something I’m missing?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.
Sounds like you've been trying everything.
What juices have you been trying?

Hi @Winefrog and welcome to the planet.

hmm, something doesnt sound right here.
can you name some of the juice you are using. the TX2 looks like it is rated at 40-80w. what wattage are you running at.
ive not got the fireluke 2 but do have 2 mesh pro's and these give great flavour at 50+watts.
vapours tongue would affect every flavour you try no matter if its a new flavour but saying that if you are still getting good flavour on your mtl set up then its not that.

Premier Ecigs
Hi @Winefrog and welcome to the planet.

hmm, something doesnt sound right here.
can you name some of the juice you are using. the TX2 looks like it is rated at 40-80w. what wattage are you running at.
ive not got the fireluke 2 but do have 2 mesh pro's and these give great flavour at 50+watts.
vapours tongue would affect every flavour you try no matter if its a new flavour but saying that if you are still getting good flavour on your mtl set up then its not that.

Thank you for the reply.

The liquids I’ve used so far are as follows:

Henisenburg by VampireVape
Pomegranate by Element
Jungle Juice by Kind Juice
Starfruit Grape by Pacha Mama
Yuzu Grenade by Riot Squad

The only flavours I’ve been able to get the full flavour from albeit shortlasted is the Heisenburg and Yuzu Grenade, my favourite flavour that tastes much better in my MTL device is the Starfruit Grape, which for some reason has a slightly metallic taste in my Drag 2.

I always stick within the recommended wattage and start from 35w incrementing by 5w until reaching between 70 - 80w.

I’m still getting a lot better flavour from my MTL device in general but I’m really trying to get into SubOhm vaping, I don’t know if it’s just me or certain juices that I’m using that just don’t accommodate well to DTL devices.

Ive used the fireluke coil in the uforse and works well.
I make my own juice and they do not taste the same when comparing same juice mtl to dtl. In my case mtl was tasteless.

Vape Green
Sounds like you've been trying everything.
What juices have you been trying?

Henisenburg by VampireVape
Pomegranate by Element
Jungle Juice by Kind Juice
Starfruit Grape by Pacha Mama
Yuzu Grenade by Riot Squad

As well as some small 10ml standard apple, banana and cola flavours by a brand called Oh My God! These were just freebies that came with the Fireluke 2 tank.

those juices all should be fine as most are well known makes.
had similar asked before but they were using 50p from market stall with free pubes in each bottle.
best wait to see what others suggest. hope you get it sorted.

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom