It's all tongue in cheek banter.

You'll get used to it or freak out n never come back
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji106.png
Fair enuf,
Chill

It's all tongue in cheek banter.

You'll get used to it or freak out n never come back [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
Fair enuf mate, do ya fink people are huffy as they didn't realise fogstar had a battery offer 2day

Woah, chill peeps. Yes it has been posted today. I posted it in the members bargain section, within a few mins it was also posted in the main bargain section. I guess it was also posted elsewhere?

It’s no biggie, it’s a great deal and it’s good that folk are sharing it round.

Definitely not worthy of cocky remarks.

Thanks @Greengiat4eva, it is a great deal, have a browse of the bargains section to check out other good deals... [emoji106]
It's all I have seen today tbh, fair play to the fogstar.
I'm still not ordering till I see some pickle Rick wraps [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106]

Fair enuf,

Fair enuf mate, do ya fink people are huffy as they didn't realise fogstar had a battery offer 2day
They ain't huffy bud.

Fogstar and us here are co joined [emoji106][emoji16]

I have seen the offer posted multiple times here.
On face ache
Twitter
Peeps just being sarcastic chunts, call everyone a chunt n be done with (Except fogstar) pickle Rick wraps [emoji15] [emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

They ain't huffy bud.

Fogstar and us here are co joined [emoji106][emoji16]

I have seen the offer posted multiple times here.
On face ache
Twitter
Peeps just being sarcastic chunts, call everyone a chunt n be done with (Except fogstar) pickle Rick wraps [emoji15] [emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Cheers guys.

Back
Top Bottom