What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FOGSTAR BATTERY OFFER

Greengiant4eva

Postman
A 24 hour special offer!.....
SAMSUNG 25R

£3.00
Shop Now!
Offer ends at 23:59 tonight. (18/10/2017)
Hi all, just got an email offer from fogstar which everyone will probs get but if not. There doing a good deal on a Samsung 25r battery for £3. Bargain or what. Hope this helps anyone after mod batteries

Woah, chill peeps. Yes it has been posted today. I posted it in the members bargain section, within a few mins it was also posted in the main bargain section. I guess it was also posted elsewhere?

It’s no biggie, it’s a great deal and it’s good that folk are sharing it round.

Definitely not worthy of cocky remarks.

Thanks @Greengiat4eva, it is a great deal, have a browse of the bargains section to check out other good deals... [emoji106]

I ordered 4 of them at that price. I paid more than double that when I bought my first four. I even bought two of the little poofy cases to fit in my poofy laptop bag. Go me

Holy shit, people get pissed off easy. New to potv, thought this was a forum to help others
Chill

It's all tongue in cheek banter.

You'll get used to it or freak out n never come back [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom