What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavour percentage advice

Thanks guys for all the advice,i will look into the flavours and steeping,, 6 weeks is a long time and must mean id need to make up alot of bottles as i vape around 20ml daily

Thanks guys for all the advice,i will look into the flavours and steeping,, 6 weeks is a long time and must mean id need to make up alot of bottles as i vape around 20ml daily

I steep my tobaccos for 6-12 months and currently have over 2 litres steeping. It's not a stage you reach overnight but gradually arrive at if you get into it seriously.

Like many others, I discount creams and the like for flavour calculation, as long as the total stays below 25%.

The key thing is to have fun experimenting and learning - if it all seems too much then mixing may not be for you, but there are plenty of good vendors selling reasonably priced short fills and bottle shots.

I steep my tobaccos for 6-12 months and currently have over 2 litres steeping. It's not a stage you reach overnight but gradually arrive at if you get into it seriously.

Like many others, I discount creams and the like for flavour calculation, as long as the total stays below 25%.

The key thing is to have fun experimenting and learning - if it all seems too much then mixing may not be for you, but there are plenty of good vendors selling reasonably priced short fills and bottle shots.
Wow ,2 ltrs steeping .well iv been making my own for over two years and while i do get that throat hit,i just dont get a flavour,,i couldn't afford to by from shops as i vape 20ml a day and would cost around 200 a month from shops,,cant be doing that..ill have to get a lot more glass bottles and make up a ton of juice and get it steeping

Your vaping creams and vanilla that all need a long steep not a hour heating them as this offers no benefit to your juice other than helping you shake them, on your next mix add your concentrate and your nicotine to your bottles and leave them like that for 3 to 5 days then top up the bottles with your vg and pg give them a good shake and try them again you will see a improvement
I will try this next batch,cheers buddy, so just the nic and flavour,then leave for a week,then add vg pg,,,what ratio would u recomend ,, vg? Pg?

Best strategy is mix in bulk, shake shit out of it & stick it in a cupboard & forget. Do this every month so you have at least one fresh batch, one a month old & one ready to vape. If you can find a shake & vape to tied you over the first month you'll soon build up a supply of ejuice in various stages of readiness. Short term outlay for a constant supply [emoji16].

Back
Top Bottom