What's new

Flavour concentrates?

Bobd

Postman
What sites are favourites for buying concentrates from? Isn't there a vendor of the month on here any more?

For me, it's Dark Star.

Code DS35TFA gets 35% off TFA flavours I believe, and their Dark Arts range is Flavouart repackaged, at a fraction of the price.

I do all my shopping at Chefs Flavours and Rainbow Vapes

Chefs usually for the bulk order and then rainbow for the little odds and ends chefs is out of. Rainbow vapes delivers free over £10 and chefs over around £30 i think it was.

they are both quick as hell on delivery and amazing service

I also like Darkstar for the cheapness of the TFA. I've used a few different ones lately for harder to get concentrates though. Rainbowvapes were pretty good, very quick and I think free postage over a tenner. The e-cig shop had ones I couldn't find elsewhere but the postage was expensive for only a couple of bottles so I'd do a big order from there next time. Vapable are ok, again quick delivery and free over a tenner.

Justvape247 I got 4 x butter Toffee concentrates, ended up tasting like strong coffee, they blamed my own eliquid making process and refused to test them, eventually the 247 employee consulted manageress told me to find other supplier if unhappy. Was two yrs ago. Left a bitter taste waste in my mouth and never had a problem since using chefs flavors instead. i hate waiste and would expect civility from a seller, since I took the time to explain myself honestly! Honestly?

Justvape247 I got 4 x butter Toffee concentrates, ended up tasting like strong coffee, they blamed my own eliquid making process and refused to test them, eventually the 247 employee consulted manageress told me to find other supplier if unhappy. Was two yrs ago. Left a bitter taste waste in my mouth and never had a problem since using chefs flavors instead. i hate waiste and would expect civility from a seller, since I took the time to explain myself honestly! Honestly?

I think you need to be a bit more lenient. Interpretation of eliquid flavours is very subjective, and if they've sold 100 bottles and received one complaint you can't criticise them for blaming you.

There have been many instances where I've said a juice or flavour is absolute shit or tastes nothing like it should and someone has popped up and said it's fantastic, and vice versa.

You should just put it down to experience and move on.

Your right mate but that was my experience and that's what this sites about but still think they were extensively rude beyond giving me blame, but took to their own words and had no problems since. We are so lucky to have a big market,, drip Hacks, boss, chefs flavors etc,, us customers lucky to pick and choose.

Your right mate but that was my experience and that's what this sites about but still think they were extensively rude beyond giving me blame, but took to their own words and had no problems since. We are so lucky to have a big market,, drip Hacks, boss, chefs flavors etc,, us customers lucky to pick and choose.
well I've usesd same company a few times and found that they bend over backwards to alpologise and compensate for their mistakes. I'm with @Ment . If companies went into panic mode every time a customer thinks that one of their flavours is "off" in some way, they would all go out of business. You try a few dozen flavours, you'll probabl;y find three or four that taste exactly like you expect and /or that you like as much as you thought you would. Even though others might rave about same flavours.

Back
Top Bottom