What's new

First 24h of vaping

Hi @am_I_doint_this_right and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

Lots of great advice there. I've never used the joyetech eGo AIO but personally it looks like a bit of an old design and there is much better kit around nowadays which will perform better and be a lot easier to maintain.

The one I've tried that I really like is the Aspire Tigon because the tank is what's called a hybrid tank which makes it very versatile in allowing you to play around with different coils and airflow settings to find the type of vape you like. You buy the tank as a kit with an 1800mAh internal battery mod or you can use the tank on its own with any other mod you choose that has a 510 connector.

Personally, I like mods with seperate batteries partly because if the battery fails you have to replace the whole mod rather than just a cheap battery. Also there's no waiting around to use the device while it's charging as you can just swap out the empty battery for a full one really quickly but there's more cost involved buying the mod, the batteries and a seperate charger so if you just want to keep the cost down to start with you can just buy the Tigon kit.

Hi @MarylinC37

Thanks!

Aspire Tigon seems great. 510 connector is very common, right? I think might start with the kit and decide on a mod later when the battery dies. There is so much to chose from!

Hi @MarylinC37

Thanks!

Aspire Tigon seems great. 510 connector is very common, right? I think might start with the kit and decide on a mod later when the battery dies. There is so much to chose from!

Yep, 510 connectors have generally been the standard used on most things for several years now which makes it easy to swap around any mod and tank combo you want with a 510 pin. Some manufacturers are making some All-In-One devices with their own proprietary connections but I'd avoid them like the plague if you don't want to be forced to stick with their hardware.

Back
Top Bottom