What's new

Finally found my perfect set up round 2

Billie86

Postman
2nd time round of vaping, first time was around 6 years ago and lasted 5months, unfortunately i picked up a ciggie after getting down to 0mg nic juices :-(
This time I started 2/3/21 after having my last cigarette 7pm that night. After spending untold amounts of £ on tanks+juices, I have finally found my perfect set up. Using vaporesso gen, zlide tank 1.6 ohms coil and naked100 go nanas 6mg e-liquid. Im loving naked100 range but this juice is by far my favourite, already on my 2nd 50ml bottle within 1 month. stocked up on my coils+go nana juice,plus ordered another zlide tank :-)

Attachments

• 20210722_153555.jpg
    20210722_153555.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
Stick with it, and us on here and you will be fine. Need help?. ask. glad you have found a set up and juice you are happy with. Being rather new to vaping, I would aim to get yourself a decent MTL RTA, This will save you a fortune in the long run as you won't need to buy premade coil heads at a couple of quid ago. For the cost of say 3 packs of coils you can buy tools, wire and cotton, these will last a fair amount of time.
Plus it's a small way of cutting down on waste that goes to landfill. One of the worst things about vaping is the waste created.
Good luck with staying a vaper this time round, you can do it, like many of us have.

Stick with it, and us on here and you will be fine. Need help?. ask. glad you have found a set up and juice you are happy with. Being rather new to vaping, I would aim to get yourself a decent MTL RTA, This will save you a fortune in the long run as you won't need to buy premade coil heads at a couple of quid ago. For the cost of say 3 packs of coils you can buy tools, wire and cotton, these will last a fair amount of time.
Plus it's a small way of cutting down on waste that goes to landfill. One of the worst things about vaping is the waste created.
Good luck with staying a vaper this time round, you can do it, like many of us have.
Yeah definitely looking to make my own coils again soon :-)

Happy for you. Hope it all works out for you this time around.

Glad to hear you have found your perfect set up and good luck with going nic free hope it works out for you.

Great news! Hold onto it. I am also on a 2nd round vaping. I got back to smoking rollies during this dreadful lockdown. I am out of them again now, haven't touched a single one for several months and don't fancy them. You found your set up, that's great, keep to it. Btw, I like your drip tip, it adds a bit of style to the tank!

Great job bud. Kicked it again! Fingers crossed it’s for good now. Glad to hear you are in vaping nirvana. I haven’t tried those juices so will have to give them a go :)

Back
Top Bottom