What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ez watt innokin

Laurenmay

I'm quite new to vaping I have the innokin ez watt was looking to buy replacement coils but the ones I see are 16-18 watt I usually use the vape on the 30-35 watt setting will these still be ok to use? If not could anyone recommend where to get the higher watt coils to fit? T.i.a

I'm quite new to vaping I have the innokin ez watt was looking to buy replacement coils but the ones I see are 16-18 watt I usually use the vape on the 30-35 watt setting will these still be ok to use? If not could anyone recommend where to get the higher watt coils to fit? T.i.a
Hi and welcome to the planet

From what I have read the only coils that are available for that tank is the 1.5 and 0.8 which would be for the 2 lower power settings

Have you bought coils for it before or using the ones that came with the kit as both coils supplied arent really suitable for the 30-35w setting and using that setting on your device will probably reduce the life of the coils, are you getting a burnt taste ?

See following review

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/innokin-ez-watt-starter-kit-review/

They say you need a different tank to use higher wattage setting, bit cheeky by innokin

What juice ratio 70/30 or 50/50 are you using in the tank? And what nicotine strength

And do you vape like smoking a cigarette, mouth to lung style? Take the vape into your mouth then inhale

We can advise a bit better if you let us know on the above and we all start out new so dont be scared to ask any questions

The ez watt kit was specifically designed for lower power tighter mtl vaping and came with a variation on the excellent prism tank.
The high 30-35w setting was designed to be used with the optional extra slipstream tank.
Actually available quite cheaply now.
https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/innokin-slipstream-tank-p1830
As said above, the high 30-35w setting will burn and blow the coils on the prism tank in seconds.
Not sure who recommended that set up if you like dtl high wattage vaping.
If you have a sub ohm tank any 0.3, 0.4 or 0.5 coil will work on the high setting.

Back
Top Bottom