What's new

Eliquid Samples

Yozza

Postman
Hi guys not sure if this is in the right place, but wondering if there is anywhere I could get hold of a sample pack of either coffee or caramel flavours.

None that I'm aware of. I wasted a lot of money on trial and error with flavours and there's not much point in recommendations as taste is such a subjective thing.

Ok thanks. Will have to keep doing trial and error till I find the flavour I'm 100% happy with.

find a vape shop that will let you try before you buy.
some use vape pens which are shite and some have tanks you can screw on your mod.
all the sample shops that used to be on the net have closed down thanks to the TPD

you can find all our recommended online suppliers here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

The only place round where I live is Totally Wicked, but wouldn't let me try and flavours close to what I was after. Also there attitude left a lot to be desired.

The only place round where I live is Totally Wicked, but wouldn't let me try and flavours close to what I was after. Also there attitude left a lot to be desired.

The flavours wouldnt be what you are after.

I dont know where to suggest for coffee as it is a hard one to get right.

iv got a 10ml bottle of karma frappe by pfvapes you can have its 12 ml nic that i had only a few ml of i dont like coffee vapes i'll send it to you if you want it you can have it @Yozza

Back
Top Bottom