What's new

EHPRO TRUE

Thank you for that @ed87 means a lot :)
I should NOT have posted last night, things have taken a very sudden turn for the worse with Carol's health and we were both reeling from some dire news after hospital appointment Very emotive stuff and I should never have even logged in. :(

I really hope she gets better soon [emoji847]

I should NOT have posted last night, things have taken a very sudden turn for the worse with Carol's health and we were both reeling from some dire news after hospital appointment Very emotive stuff and I should never have even logged in. :(

You didn't post anything out of turn and should be able to say what you want, no matter how emotional mate.

I hope things turn out ok for you and Carol.

Thoughts are with you. Stay strong together and take some time out.

Really sorry to hear that mate. Hope everything turns out well.

Me and Lizzie be thinking of you both.

My thoughts with Carol and yourself. There is nothing, much, harder to process than bad news from a hospital visit. I saw nothing you wrote that requires any apology.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope it turns out ok
As above, there's nothing been posted that is in any way out of order.

I'm also very sorry to hear that, @Rob. My best wishes to you both.

Sorry to hear that Rob. It does put trivial things on here into perspective.

Back
Top Bottom