What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EHPRO TRUE

mick01

Initiate
I have read the review here and feedback concerning the Ehpro True tank. I have to say i cant agree. Only it does vape nice. It has some major cons filling is a nightmare you fill from one of the two holes and it wants to come out the other hole. Leaks yes it leaks i have two of these tanks and both do exactly the same thing it seeps juice out of the air holes into the outer ring and then of course onto my mods. I have watched many reviews and i must say some seem a bit bias. I have vaped for 8 years and i know how to wick a tank. So its not wicking so dont jump on that train. My feedback is just that from what i have experienced and i tell the truth if anyone says oh mine dosent leak well im sorry you lost me i wont believe you. Im back to a non leaking berserker and lifes happy again. Man i wished i never seen there true tanks what a load of and waste of money. Mick.

Wow. No post in the introductions section and not so much as a hello or howdie in your post above. You signed up to the forum purely to say the True is shit, you've been vaping 8 years so you're obviously a pro, it's not your fault the tank leaks and anybody who says theirs doesn't leak is lying! Quite an entrance. And quite amusing seeing as I'm vaping on a True rta as I write this.

I would offer some pretty obvious advice but seeing as, according to your own post, I'm a liar who you're not going to believe, coupled with you being the pro that you are and the problem obviously being the tank and not you, I'll say no more. :27:

Welcome to the forum.

Hi mick welcome to the forum, the filling issue with juice comimg out the other hole is one I've experienced but only happens when
A: the tip of the bottle is not far enough inside the tank
B: you fill it too fast
My advice would be take the drip tip off the tank when filling and put the bottle as far inside the hole as you can and don't squeeze too hard and you will have no problems in filling the tank without this issue [emoji4]

I won't bother commenting on your tank leaking because you sed you wouldn't believe me anyway just like i don't believe your leaking is not a issue with your build or a O ring but i guess we can just disagree there [emoji6]

I haven't experienced any of the issues you describe, but it's still not as good as the dvarw [emoji57]

It does seem to be true that every so often a tank comes out amidst loads of hype then after a while a few people make posts saying they don’t like it and it’s a piece of shit. Stick with what works for you, I say.

The True is never a rapid "pit-stop" refilling tank like say the Zenith that you can really pump the juice in asap

The thin grommet slots on the True means you need the bottle to have a fairly fine tip
and yes if you go nutz refilling like F1 you can get a bit oozing out the other hole

As for leaking issues, hmmm there has been a small number with QC issues but in general the tank is pretty good
so once you suss the way to wick it, it should work flawlessly after that

Other tanks without the easy fill like Ares, True, Zenith etc.....
Well, other tanks where you unscrew top & fill, can be prone to slight gurgling/flooding after filling unless you invert as you tighten lid

Now tbh, I don't think there is any tank that EVERYBODY agrees it is the be all & end all
they all have their minor minor flaws or qwirks & simply some people can get on with the XXXX tank & others can not saying it's crap

You only have to look at what some say about say the Siren/Beserker/Ares/True/Hastur etc.... etc......

True needs the coil to sit at say 2mm above the air jet - hard to judge as it is raised like a dome
I feel the True could benefit from winding the coil CCW so the legs sit on top of coil than underneath
this is not an absolute must - think most of of my True builds were with coils wound the usual CW way (legs underneath)
just that if the outer wrap(s) was a tiny bit loose the wider winding/leg could make it a little trickier to gauge the coil height I felt

Once you suss the wicking method/technique/qwirk it should be a walk in the park from then on
and also applying the technique to other tanks/builds imho also helps to improve your wicking technique too
(well I think so, but to each their own opinion, but feel it has helped me refine my own technique in general)

Me personally I did not rate the Ammit or the Freisa - I just could not seem to get on with them
I liked the VapeFly Galaxies - but found it tried to spit a bit from cold, plus the odd slight gurgle when refilling for a very short while
I really like the Cthulhu Hastur 3.5 but it is a big bastid and it is way to airy for me by default, loose seal on AFC ring so needs a bodge
(bit of tape to stop the loose leaky AFC ring to get it to tighten up on the draw)
The Hastur you can set the coil really low and it don't leak - only got one of these but never seen a drop of juice emerge
The True you need to raise the coil a little higher and wick it so the ends are flush with bottom of chimney
or very very slightly just showing, if they are too low near base of deck you can risk it leaking it seems

See - most tanks have their minor flaws, you have to find something you can get on with & live with

pains me to admit that I still love my Zenith(s) with 0.8 coils - just works well and lasts a good while without any hassle for me

others may totally disagree with my opinions, but personal preference like taste is subjective as they say
sorry you found the True not quite up to your expectations or couldn't quite get on with it in the end

still if your Berserker floats your boat & you are happy then that is all that matters I guess

Last edited:
Pinocchio here, I can barely get through the door

I’m running four at this minute - not a single leak.

On the other hand I can’t get a dwarv to not either : a - leak like a bitch or b: dry hit and taste crap.

Now I’ve tried every one else’s dwarves and they are freaking brilliant - so clearly an issue with me.

The true is my goto these days

Pinocchio here, I can barely get through the door

I’m running four at this minute - not a single leak.

On the other hand I can’t get a dwarv to not either : a - leak like a bitch or b: dry hit and taste crap.

Now I’ve tried every one else’s dwarves and they are freaking brilliant - so clearly an issue with me.

The true is my goto these days

Fucking hell - 4 tanks at once - must be the start of a very stressy day ahead of ya
most people might just up the nic level or all four running 72mg - tough day ahead ????

chain-smoking-stock-photo-808366.jpg

Fucking hell - 4 tanks at once - must be the start of a very stressy day ahead of ya
most people might just up the nic level or all four running 72mg - tough day ahead ????

chain-smoking-stock-photo-808366.jpg
I always have four on the go with four different flavours - always

Back
Top Bottom