What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree and shouldn't have been alowed to go unchecked imo.

TBH I'm not sure of the purpose of the moderators (@Rob ) if its not to protect the integrity of fully paid up (Vendor Status?) supporters of the forum.

oh give over, "protect the integrity, of fully paid up supporters of the forum" little debate is fine, it's what the forum's for, they should protect themselves if you want to down that road, no one gets special treatment on here from the owners etc, and thats the way its always been, free speech, no one is directing anything personally at anyone

Last edited:
oh give over, "protect the integrity, of fully paid up supporters of the forum" little debate is fine, it's what the forum's for, they should protect themselves if you want to down that road, no one gets special treatment on here form the owners etc, and thats the way its always been, free speech, no one is directing anything personally at anyone
Not sure i agree this thread has been "little debate" and im sure DDV dont think its been fine.
There have also been quite a lot thrown at DDV in this thread for no reason at all other than @zouzounaki regarding packaging which is very valid imo so would say a lot of it has been personal to Sam?

Not sure i agree this thread has been "little debate" and im sure DDV dont think its been fine.
There have also been quite a lot thrown at DDV in this thread for no reason at all other than @zouzounaki regarding packaging which is very valid imo so would say a lot of it has been personal to Sam?

how has it been personal? nothing has been personal what so ever, any criticism of product is just that, and as a business you should be able to differentiate between the two

@StrawberryRipple do you also think that negative reviews of products and vendors should be prohibited? Or maybe only if the vendor or manufacturer has vendor status on the forum? That would need to be the case if we follow your logic.

@StrawberryRipple do you also think that negative reviews of products and vendors should be prohibited? Or maybe only if the vendor or manufacturer has vendor status on the forum? That would need to be the case if we follow your logic.
This thread is not a review though is it?
I'm not the first one to suggest this thread should be dead.

Excellent, a happy ending for this terrible thread!

admin: please close.

People seem to be inferring things from Samantha's post that were not implied, and that includes you, zou.

Sam's post in no way stated or implied any comparison with Lee's products, it simply stated DripDrops manufacturing processes and ethos as a comment about the Wimpy comparison and that alone. Here:

See? There was no argument about DripDrop being as good as Prime Vapes at all, that is all yours (and others) inference.

Whereas:

Here the poster is stating the mention of clean rooms etc doesn't make it any less like Wimpy. Even this post is not about Samantha comparing her juice with Lee's, it is about the Wimpy comparison again. So, Zou, it is all the people (like yourself) who think Samantha was saying DripDrop is as good as Prime Vapes what are missing the point, she was just commenting on the Wimpy comparison. The quote above, however, unfairly compares Samantha's statement about their manufacturing processes and company ethos to a shit plumber using good equipment. The comparison is explicit, in the phrase "That's like".

So, people, stop missing the point and then claiming I am doing so.

Now, somebody please kill this thread with fire.

I for one have learnt a lot about curry and the perceptions of people who live in Westcliff on Sea. Well done, POTV.

Absolutely agree and shouldn't have been alowed to go unchecked imo.

TBH I'm not sure of the purpose of the moderators (@Rob ) if its not to protect the integrity of fully paid up (Vendor Status?) supporters of the forum.

You are ALL aware that POTV tries to promote free speech on most subjects, I have finally read this entire thread and have yet to discover what and where anyones integrity has been called into question?
If you feel that the staff don't do anything or care about anything, I suggest you take that up in a PM to both @junglist and @OccultScientist who will be attentive I can assure you.

As has been expressed on countless occasions within this thread, each of us has a different preference when it comes to taste, the old expression "One Man's Meat, another Man's Poison" comes to mind? I well remember hearing about an extremely popular liquid back in the day, so thought I'd give it a go? For ME it was absolutely repulsive and the aftertaste was nearly impossible to remove from any device it had been in, even fleetingly :) But I was very definitely in the minority and was glad that others so enjoyed the stuff, it just didn't work for me!

One final observation and then I'm gone. Actually, the majority of the staff have either been enjoying Family Time over the break, or have been away from the place altogether. It's called having a life outside of here, maybe something that some of you should try?

Bye and have a Happy New Year everyone. :)

You are ALL aware that POTV tries to promote free speech on most subjects, I have finally read this entire thread and have yet to discover what and where anyones integrity has been called into question?
If you feel that the staff don't do anything or care about anything, I suggest you take that up in a PM to both @junglist and @OccultScientist who will be attentive I can assure you.

As has been expressed on countless occasions within this thread, each of us has a different preference when it comes to taste, the old expression "One Man's Meat, another Man's Poison" comes to mind? I well remember hearing about an extremely popular liquid back in the day, so thought I'd give it a go? For ME it was absolutely repulsive and the aftertaste was nearly impossible to remove from any device it had been in, even fleetingly :) But I was very definitely in the minority and was glad that others so enjoyed the stuff, it just didn't work for me!

One final observation and then I'm gone. Actually, the majority of the staff have either been enjoying Family Time over the break, or have been away from the place altogether. It's called having a life outside of here, maybe something that some of you should try?

Bye and have a Happy New Year everyone. :)
Maybe integrity is not the right word but i cant believe this thread could possibly have a positive impact DDV.
Having reviewed it you are happy that its in the interest of potv for it to continue then i respect that and will keep out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom