Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badawy

Postman
Hello,
What do you guys recommend me for dripdrop or prime vapes
And what flavours do you recommend
I like everything that doesn’t taste like chemicals and does actually have a taste
Also does any of them need steeping or they are ready to vape?

this could get a little dicey lol, for me there's no contest primevapes all day, Lee is one of the best mixers/liquid crafters out there

depends on the type of flavour you like , the new prime fruits are awesome, then theres the custard range if thats more your thing

dont forget the occult owl range either, awesome work this year

I would opt for anything you like from primevapes....add the nic shot and shake, leave for a day or so.

How about both? They are my two main suppliers of eliquids. Lee's prime fruits range is my favourite at the minute but then I am constantly using Drip Drops peach lychee and cream liquid - it is sooooo nice!!

Have tried both but Prime vapes is the one I return to and I think produces the better juice.

Having not tried either of them, my recommendation would definitely be prime vapes.
But if you haven't tried them, how can you recommend them .:hmm:

I haven't tried primevapes but I did try dripworx in readymade and concentrate and I have to say I didn't find much flavour in them . I'm probably going to be roasted for saying that but it is what it is. I just didn't. I'm not saying anything bad against Lee's creations as so many people on here love them but as with anything, you can't please everyone.
Perhaps my taste buds are knackered :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom