What's new

Drip tip replacements

Iftkhar Rashid

Postman
Hi again :))))

I've knackered ( chipped) a bit of the drip tip from my Freemax Fireluke Mesh tank:
The spec on the box mentions 18mm widebore 810 drip tip

So I'm looking for a replacement - will any drip tip labeled "810" fit or does it have to be "widebore"?

I'm looking at these ones:
https://ebay.us/nac1Qj

Thanking you muchos muchos gracias :57:

Hi again :))))

I've knackered ( chipped) a bit of the drip tip from my Freemax Fireluke Mesh tank:
The spec on the box mentions 18mm widebore 810 drip tip

So I'm looking for a replacement - will any drip tip labeled "810" fit or does it have to be "widebore"?

I'm looking at these ones:
https://ebay.us/nac1Qj

Thanking you muchos muchos gracias :57:
The 810 relates to the male part of the drip tip. The bit that actually goes into the top of the tank.

I believe the 18mm in this case is the outside
diameter measurement of the drip tip.

The bore is the bore. The hole down the middle of the drip tip.This is what helps to control your airflow and dictates how much vapor you'll get out of the tank.

If you're happy with how the original performs, just measure the size of the bore and the height of the drip tip and find one the same size.

Just as long as you buy one with an 810 fitment you'll be ok.

[emoji1303]

The 810 relates to the male part of the drip tip. The bit that actually goes into the top of the tank.

I believe the 18mm in this case is the outside
diameter measurement of the drip tip.

The bore is the bore. The hole down the middle of the drip tip.This is what helps to control your airflow and dictates how much vapor you'll get out of the tank.

If you're happy with how the original performs, just measure the size of the bore and the height of the drip tip and find one the same size.

Just as long as you buy one with an 810 fitment you'll be ok.

[emoji1303]

Hi @Banjostring how are you mate ?

Problem I have is I prefer 510 drip tips, so if I get an atty with an 810 fitting I just fit an 810 to 510 adapter.
Snag is I only have one 510 drip tip that gives me my perfect airflow, It came with a Kangertech tank I bought back in 2016.
I have bought about a dozen 510 drip tips from fastech etc, but the bores must be smaller as the draw is to tight for me.
So effectively I have to keep putting my one "ideal" drip tip on each of my tanks when I use them.
I will be fucked if I ever lose it !

When buying 810 drip tips some have O - Rings some dont make sure you get the right one or it might not fit.

Hi @Banjostring how are you mate ?

Problem I have is I prefer 510 drip tips, so if I get an atty with an 810 fitting I just fit an 810 to 510 adapter.
Snag is I only have one 510 drip tip that gives me my perfect airflow, It came with a Kangertech tank I bought back in 2016.
I have bought about a dozen 510 drip tips from fastech etc, but the bores must be smaller as the draw is to tight for me.
So effectively I have to keep putting my one "ideal" drip tip on each of my tanks when I use them.
I will be fucked if I ever lose it !
Morning mate, I'm good thanks, you?

Yeah the bore is important, that's why I told OP that they need to measure it if they want to replicate the draw from the original tip. I use only two different 510s across all my single coil rda's and generally the supplied 810s on my big assed tanks, so I know where you're coming from. OP is gonna need a big bore on the mesh pro for sure.

Back
Top Bottom