What's new

Drip Drop Vapour - Stikkles Order N00b

VapeN00b1

Postman
Hi,

Sorry for the n00b question but i'm looking to order the above but im not sure what nic shots i should be ordering or what mixture, I'm not cloud chasing im in this for the flavour. Any help would be great. Thanks

I'd have thought it simply comes down to the balance(ratio) of VG/PG you want, if you want to keep the ratio the same(as the juice without nic), one PG, one VG (or two 50/50 if they do those). I don't think there's a wrong answer for this, only preference.

I'd always order one PG and one VG if possible in order to not mess up the balance of the original mix.

As all above have said though, it really doesn't matter and is down to personal preference.

Yeah as others have posted one of each will give keep the ratio of the liquid the same and give you 3 mg nicotine.

Drip Drop Vapour liquids are good - I am currently addicted to their peach, lychee and cream. Just wish it came as a shortfill......

I actually realise i had brain fart on the ratio front, if your ratio is 70/30 and you add one bottle of PG and one VG, you only maintain the ratio if the preexisting ratio is 50/50. Nothing to fuss over though really, you can always just experiment and see how things go(and tweak things next time around).

I honestly don't worry(or try not to, too much) about ratios when i buy shots(or salt for that matter), it tends to work out just fine regardless(my juice tastes great, vapes fine and there's nothing i need change in how i'm building my tank). I'm a tight ass, so usually it's about the pennies and not the ratio anyway, lol.

Juices come in factors of 10, so it's easy enough to break down the ratios if you really feel the need.

EDIT: With one each(one nic PG, one nic VG) the ratio would be 66VG/34PG with two bottles of pure VG, 75/25. Couldn't work my brain sufficiently last night to do some simple math.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out on our behalf. We had a ridiculously busy day yesterday and it was our sons birthday so had all the family round last night.
Hope you enjoy your order if you decide to buy one.
Stikkles is a full on flavour explosion no matter which nic you add.
For ease I use PG as it's just easy to mix

Back
Top Bottom