What's new

Dovpo

Woma

Postman
Hi Guys

Not been on here a while, fell off the wagon.

It all happened when my SMM serpent broke.

I did some research and bought a dovpro blotto.

I can’t get it right, I’m single coiled, using decent cotton, it’s leaking like a North Korean submarine, or its dry hitting.

I got the serpent perfect but my friend died and I can’t buy a new one it seems.

I want a simple, single could RTA.

Any ideas?

Hi @Woma i don't have a Blotto so i can't comment but i believe @Vapaneezer Scrooge either has one or is waiting for one to arrive in the near future, he may be able to offer some practical advice. Usually your problems are a wicking problem.
Not that helpful i am afraid. :2thumbsup:

They seem to be in stock here:

https://www.alternativevape.co.uk/e...fo-serpent-smm-rta-perrenkamas-kaitiklis.html

The site does list a physical address, in New Cross, might be worth contacting them?
Had a look on Google Maps and it looks like the shop actually exists, at least. :)

Screenshot_2019-12-09-20-05-33.jpg

i really miss my smm n'all .......lost it and the mod it was attached to it was the best single coil rta ive had, absolutely pisses all over its replacement the elevate, the intake, the wasp nano the orf gear etc etc

Hi @Woma i don't have a Blotto so i can't comment but i believe @Vapaneezer Scrooge either has one or is waiting for one to arrive in the near future, he may be able to offer some practical advice. Usually your problems are a wicking problem.
Not that helpful i am afraid. :2thumbsup:

Well, the best news is I’ve made a Frankenstein version of my SSM, I’ve transplanted some seals and it’s working.

I have a week old dovpro going for free, plus p and p.

I thought the SSM were hard to wick...

W

Love my smm. Still use it a lot. The only tank that's come close is the aromaniser lite and even then I have to fiddle with the airflow to get it the way I like it.

If you are serious about the blotto I will swap for my SMM and glad you got it working

Back
Top Bottom