What's new

Does anyone make WOOD mods ?

TheTwistedBun

Initiate
I have a couple of DNA mods that were a little bit of wood and resin. One knocked over and had a crack all the way around, the other has had a chunk missing for ages.

I would like 2 Mods made using my boards screens etc and the bayonet battery tubes from mod maker. The DNA75C I would like to be put as a dual 18650 (Thinking battery life) and the DNA200C either dual 18650 or 21700.

I don't really have plans just wanted to see whats out there and get some ideas. Please only WOOD not resin or hammond style boxes.

Cheers, I await excitedly your ideas.

Thank you Strawberry Ripple for the tip. As I say I'm really looking for I guess solid wood I don't have much luck with resin.

Oh I do like a bit of wood

yes easy to do

I can understand the problem with resin stabwood hybrid mods that is also down to the warranty I repair my own mods that have been dropped or abused from second hand owners or just good old wear and tear as I make the blocks

Last edited:
That's a very good service. I'm going through emails, messages etc. I've missed a large part of this year. So I'll get some pictures sorted of what I have for the morning and drop you a message to discus if there's a way to reuse

Back
Top Bottom