What's new

Diy liquid problem

Strip down the tank
Soak in warm water and washing up liquid
Dive it a good scrub and rinse
Re assemble
And try a new coil which has been primed

Might just be burnt taste is in the tank from previous

To answer a few of the questions ive tried mates liquid thats fine. Ive tried my liquid in other ecig and its the same so i think its safe to assume its the liquid or my mixing skills..
I tried vaping 50/50 without the nic or flavour and was the same.
My mate suggested i use 100% vg and add 10% distilled water and give that a go without the nic or flavour and that seems fine.
So i added the nic and flavour and still seems to be good so far ive had 2 tanks of it and no burnt taste.
Ive never heard of the 100% with water added before is there anything i should be aware of when using this?

To answer a few of the questions ive tried mates liquid thats fine. Ive tried my liquid in other ecig and its the same so i think its safe to assume its the liquid or my mixing skills..
I tried vaping 50/50 without the nic or flavour and was the same.
My mate suggested i use 100% vg and add 10% distilled water and give that a go without the nic or flavour and that seems fine.
So i added the nic and flavour and still seems to be good so far ive had 2 tanks of it and no burnt taste.
Ive never heard of the 100% with water added before is there anything i should be aware of when using this?
Only use distilled water not deionised although there was a discussion a while ago re tap water v distilled. PG can be harsh for some people so by using water as a substitute you get the same thinning effect with out possible PG issues. Some use Vodka but that's just a waste of good alcohol :)2

You can buy pre-mixed VG with 10-20% distilled water called AVG. Some places sell it at the same price as PG or VG. If your PG intollerent, then this is a great option.

Are your ingredients from the same supplier?

Are you using scales to measure?
If not, calibrate scales, or use theirs

If yes to both questions, then I'm fowolling this thread to find an answer

You can buy pre-mixed VG with 10-20% distilled water called AVG. Some places sell it at the same price as PG or VG. If your PG intollerent, then this is a great option.
Aaah that's what AVG means! Cheers for that :D
Are your ingredients from the same supplier?

Are you using scales to measure?
If not, calibrate scales, or use theirs

If yes to both questions, then I'm fowolling this thread to find an answer
There's a whole mixology section on the forum :)

@Jackymax
I know and have been mixing now for abaut 10 months.
I had some bad ones that were never vapeable
I also have had some great ones that friends keep asking for (200ml)

It's a learning curve
I'm enjoying it

Not looking to make the nations faviurite but just my own

The OP asked why his is different to his friends.

That's why I asked the question

@Jackymax
I know and have been mixing now for abaut 10 months.
I had some bad ones that were never vapeable
I also have had some great ones that friends keep asking for (200ml)

It's a learning curve
I'm enjoying it

Not looking to make the nations faviurite but just my own

The OP asked why his is different to his friends.

That's why I asked the question
I'm just about to start mixing, other than shortfills lol. Wasn't saying you shouldn't ask at all! :) I love watching how these threads develop too, can learn a lot. :D

I can find that section a bit overwhelming as a noob, so just suggested it as I thought you might enjoy it :)

I pop up with questions all over the place lol :D

I'm just about to start mixing, other than shortfills lol. Wasn't saying you shouldn't ask at all! :) I love watching how these threads develop too, can learn a lot. :D

I can find that section a bit overwhelming as a noob, so just suggested it as I thought you might enjoy it :)

I pop up with questions all over the place lol :D
Happy mixing Jacky. Yes is quite amusing how some of the threads change totally. Thank you for suggesting it, kind of you. Hehehehe ive seen you popping up all over the place lol. Good for you

Back
Top Bottom