What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dinner Lady Rice Pudding Review

I've not eaten rice pudding for a very long time, but last time I did I thought it was revolting. I can't imagine vaping it would be any different.

I've not eaten rice pudding for a very long time, but last time I did I thought it was revolting. I can't imagine vaping it would be any different.
I tell you what. We all know that stu at pf vapes knows his stuff and lemon grab is probably one of the best balanced lemon liquid around. Run it in something like a hadalay with a nichrome coil around 0.2 ohms. It ruins it. Absolutely too much and the balance is lost.

Not tried desert flavours from dinner lady but I really like their summer holidays range. I've been made to vape outside now and I find Cola Shades to be really refreshing in stormy weather, heavy rain and snow.

On a different note... Can anyone confirm if you can still get divorced over the internet?

never tried there rice pudding & after reading this dont think i want to either, i have tried the following though

Lemon tart i actualy quite like 8/10

Blackberry crumble, meh yes can taste the blackberry but bugger all else quite dissapointed with this 3/10

Apple pie i was really looking forward to, but jeez this was feckin awful, the artificial apple taste smelt like a car airfreshner & the taste off the apple & some horrid baccy flavour 0/10 ended up down the sink..

never tried there rice pudding & after reading this dont think i want to either, i have tried the following though

Lemon tart i actualy quite like 8/10

Blackberry crumble, meh yes can taste the blackberry but bugger all else quite dissapointed with this 3/10

Apple pie i was really looking forward to, but jeez this was feckin awful, the artificial apple taste smelt like a car airfreshner & the taste off the apple & some horrid baccy flavour 0/10 ended up down the sink..
Again it comes down to both set up and taste buds. I love the Apple pie. Reminds me of 13 sins "jack" . Can't get enough of it. Tastes like a banana, toffee popcorn but not over sweet but half of the reviews for it say the same thing that it tasted of moldy mushroom. Everyone tastes something different and it can be a fine line between genius and awful.

It's rubbish
The End
I do like my rice pudding vapes and I'd have to agree, for me an authentic rice pudding taste was there but only just and I couldn't get any strawberry jam out of it what so ever.
Nest rice pudding I've had was by Fusion Vapes and Paul Dargan does a good one Tub Thumping Brews.

Again it comes down to both set up and taste buds. I love the Apple pie. Reminds me of 13 sins "jack" . Can't get enough of it. Tastes like a banana, toffee popcorn but not over sweet but half of the reviews for it say the same thing that it tasted of moldy mushroom. Everyone tastes something different and it can be a fine line between genius and awful.

your right every ones taste buds are different & im only going of what ive encountered using those liquids, all was used on my squonkers, using Smuts claptons,

the next lemon tart im going try is dropworks, never tried any of there juice & they get good reviews on here, but again what is good for some might not be for me, but thats one of the things about vaping for me, gotta try it & give it a chance :)

Dropworks wtf i mean Dripworkx lol.

Last edited:
I do like my rice pudding vapes and I'd have to agree, for me an authentic rice pudding taste was there but only just and I couldn't get any strawberry jam out of it what so ever.
Nest rice pudding I've had was by Fusion Vapes and Paul Dargan does a good one Tub Thumping Brews.
I tried adding some Strawberry Blewitz, just ended up with a weak Strawberry vape, I have tried a lot of juices but this one was the weakest.

Love your avatar!

your right every ones taste buds are different & im only going of what ive encountered using those liquids, all was used on my squonkers, using Smuts claptons,

the next lemon tart im going try is dropworks, never tried any of there juice & they get good reviews on here, but again what is good for some might not be for me, but thats one of the things about vaping for me, gotta try it & give it a chance :)
Dripworx will be great. Lee mixes the max vg juices exactly for that purpose. Low ohms and lots of watts. But I've seen so many people saying they don't get the flavour and then show they are using a one ohm pen set up.
Finding the right juice can be a pain but once you've found it it makes life so much easier. I tend to order the same two flavours on a fortnightly basis and throw in something new just for tasting.

I have just added a nic shot to my next 100ml bottle of Vape Avenue L P Crust, already had one steeping for a couple of weeks, the difference is amazing (smell & colour), perhaps my Dinner Lady juice hadn't steeped, I will shelve it for a few weeks and try again.

Shake 'n' Vape's definitely benefit from another steep after adding a nic shot or two in my experience.

But the Dinner Lady should already have steeped as it's mixed with the nicotine.

Back
Top Bottom