What's new

Dinner Lady Juices

@ericscicluna my DL order arrived today and it tastes just as good as ever.

If you're not in the UK is there a chance the different suppliers have all got them all from the same wholesaler/importer? I'd maybe send DL an email with the batch numbers.

I actually sent them the batch number yesterday an Im awaiting their reply. I'll keep you posted

I am vaping Lemon Tart 50/50 freebase bought in 10ml bottles from Vape Club a bit less than a month ago. It tastes very good to me, not different than how it did in the past.

A bit disappointed by Dinner Lady Berry Tart though, which is not as good as I remembered it.

I am vaping Lemon Tart 50/50 freebase bought in 10ml bottles from Vape Club a bit less than a month ago. It tastes very good to me, not different than how it did in the past.

A bit disappointed by Dinner Lady Berry Tart though, which is not as good as I remembered it.
It can be a bit sucrose heavy that flavour. The macaroon one is nice and the Apple pie was great but they didn't sell well so had stop it.

Yeah, their cornflake tart was amaseballs, but they stopped that was one of their first fatalities when they became super popular. Never found one that matched it since. It tasted spot in to a brunch ice cream.
Screenshot_2021-09-07-18-55-01-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Im sure I also heard the rumour several months back that they were changing the recipie, so to stock up on the latest batch.
I would have to agree, its no longer in my favourites list, I can take it or leave it now :(

My friend had a few old liquid left in the old "glass bottle" from Dinner Lady (Lemon Tart)... and I've tried it just to make sure I'm not going crazy!
I can confirm they did drastically change their recipe and it now literally tastes like latex gloves! Tastes nothing like the original and it actually tastes really bad.
Don't bother purchasing any of the new "Lemon Tart" bottles if you're looking for the good ol' taste

Just Jam Lemon Sponge is lovely if you're looking for a replacement lemon liquid.

Capture2_05bc2195-b2eb-4125-a748-41d41ca8f1f7_1024x1024.jpg

All Just Jam liquids are really good actually, although they're not the kindest on coils.

Just Jam Lemon Sponge is lovely if you're looking for a replacement lemon liquid.

All Just Jam liquids are really good actually, although they're not the kindest on coils.

Thanks for this mate, Will definitely give this a try as I'm looking for replacements to the Dinner Lady's Lemon Tart... I don't really care about coil-life as I frequently change my cotton.

Thanks once again; Will keep you in the loop :)

I love the Raspberry doughnut and Jam on toast. Might have to give the Lemon sponge a try.

Yeah I think they definitely have in my opinion, and this isn’t the first time I’ve heard somebody say this, there was somebody on one of the Facebook groups who was talking about this, I recently had a bottle of their nic salt version and I thought it was absolutely awful

Back
Top Bottom