What's new

Differences between Aspire K1 and K2 Tanks

Iftkhar Rashid

Postman
I picked up a few of those basic 510 stick batteries 900mah from JacVapour Clearance for backup of backup(!) - assume they're 100x better than the no brand/cheap import ones that flop - reviews seem to be good.

Anyway, got a K1 tank already - which has never faultered tbh, though its really tight on draw. Thinking of grabbing a K2 to go on these batteries? Any experience with this tank compared with K1. In particular if it has a better looser draw?

Both take the BVC coils so I'm good on that side have a few left from way back.

Again, much appreciated

I doubt there’s much difference in the vape from them. I’ve only used the K1, it seems to be slightly narrower and longer than the K2, but there’s not much in it.

I think the k2 is 520 and the k1 ego.

K2 is more airy in my opinion... The airholes are bogger.

Last edited:
I think the k2 is 520 and the k1 ego.

K2 is more airy in my opinion... The airholes are bogger.
Yes, I think they're similar but the K1 is ego connection and the K2 is 510 as you say.

And you're probably right about the bogger airholes ........ ;)

If you don't mind going up to 18mm the K3 is a lovely little tank. No airflow control and reasonably airy but no leakage or even minor seep and an easy bottom fill.

Lol prolly give it a miss after all - the JAC ego 510 batteries came today - didnt last as much as I expected from a 900mAh - sad face! Good for a last last resort like when everything else has failed and its xmas and new year holidays and Amazon has crashed and I'm generating power from a wind-up thing!!!

Back
Top Bottom