Innokin
What's new

Delete membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier Ecigs
Im gonna lol, actually looking forward to it [emoji1]
Although got to ring my mum and ask for the enya CD, bet she's only got clannad tho [emoji1]

I’m sure clannad would work although I can’t remember any of their music. If it sounds like enya you’re sorted. Or, any kind of new age music, really.

AcmeFog
We need pics or thinking about it maybe not
Is that you in your avatar or a young Louie Walsh pulling a face?

louis-walsh-lol.jpg

E-liquids.com
:( I thought he might have come back to say hi or something.
But, I had a dream!
I was skipping across a meadow of white and yellow daisies on a hillside wearing a pair of Lederhosen. In the background were snow peaked mountains and in each hand I held a vape device. As I skipped in slow motion, gently tossing my head from side to side with a smile on my little chili face ( i was a chili) I would take a puff from each and blow clouds of vape as I frolicked. Playing softly in the background was
"The hills are alive, with the smell of vaping.
Gentle sweet clouds and happiness every where.
The hills are alive with the sound of vaping.
Cloud chasing and vapour is gently filling the air.
Oh the hills are alive......"
I look behind me as I let out a huge plume that would rival any steam train and see a figure quickly skipping towards me.
"Dave!?"
It was Dave, also dressed in a Lederhosen, but he didnt look happy and was holding in one hand an Indian tomahawk and the other a machete!
He was gaining, but I couldn't skip fast enough and just then...zzzzzzzz.. The sound of a record needle across vinyl.
"Wake up idiot"
I look up through half opened eyes to see the outline of an angry scowling face.
"Dave, that you!?"
"Who's Dave, Its me stupid"
"Huh?"
A plastic parcel is waved in my face. By the misses.
"You bought more vape gear didnt you, you idiot"

Vape Green
Tazz - the sun's getting to you.
Anyone remember 'Dave the cardboard box'?

@Tazz , I'm getting worried about you, dreaming that Dave is running after you with his chopper in his hands.

Smoore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom