What's new

Dead rabbit rta

I kind of love the Dead Rabbit RTA and feel the flavour reproduction to be up there with some of my best devices but I have stopped using mine and given it to the wife because of one simple con, common to all top airflow devices. When you blow through before you inhale (if you actually do that, which a lot of us do) the vapour is directed straight into your face. This just does my head in and has lead to me disliking a lot of top airflow devices. It would seem that, the eventual position of the airflow inlets, when you screw the tank down, is totally random. If you are lucky enough to get yours pointing exactly sideways, away from your face then all is well.

If you are lucky enough to get yours pointing exactly sideways, away from your face then all is well.
How do you do this? I think I’m just gonna have to mess around with it to get it right. Also get a double battery mod. I miss my teslacig

Dead Rabbit RTA is one of my best flavour tanks. Right up there with the Unity and Freemax Mesh Pro dual coiled 0.30 ohms running at 45 w and flavour is great. Does go thru the juice tho but there is always a downside.

My take on the dead rabbit rta. Single coil. Nooooooo. I have dual Ni80 aliens coming in at 0.15 Ohm in mine. Vaping at 90 Watts. Great flavour, good cloud production, and the air flow is good.

You really need to dual coil it to get the best flavour. I can’t imagine how it performs on a single coil. Mount the coils high so they are not touching the tank but are close. Dam the wicks but don’t block them off with cotton. The dead rabbit is a cracking tank in my view

Back
Top Bottom