What's new

De-Hydration

I generally have a polo mint or have a cup of tea, don't drink so don't have many options...poor little old me :(
I dont like drinking plain water but since I had kidney stones a few years ago I make sure I drink 2L of water mixed with fruit juice to give it a nice flavour.

Tonic water is the answer, very versatile, gin, vodka and more recently Jack Daniels Apple:)

I love drinking ice cold plain water with some ice cubes in! Also one ice cube in decent whisky goes down a treat too!

Not tried the Apple, didnt know JD did it to be honest. Love their Honey one

Aye, it's good if you don't like tonic water fire some soda water in it.
Wife keeps cooking with the honey one.....best one of all is the Rye green, full on spices.

Yep, definitely need to compensate for dehydration when vaping.

Beer and vaping goes well, but all depends on the beer and flavour. Has to be matched well, much like wine and food

@MarylinC37 it was Vodka that put a stop to my drinking career when I was 21, many moons ago.

Although it didn't stop me drinking altogether, I remember a particular episode with a bottle of whiskey when I was about the same age and I've hated the stuff ever since. Nowadays I only drink alcohol about 3 times a year.

P.S. I don't mean mornings, noon and nights! :)

Back
Top Bottom