What's new

Daedalus pro

It's definitely the FULL Pro Kit :)

I just checked it out wasn’t going to buy it just to see what happens. And I don’t think they deliver to the uk. Here’s what it says, you have to contact them for assistance.
478374B8-826B-4A85-A4C7-3DE708B7B70A.png

Thanks to everyone for the advice here.
At the moment I am using a drill and made a jig with swivels and can make a basic fused clapton.
I wanted to get the newer daedalus pro as it can make coils with 4 cores.
I must admit I have tried it by hand but do tend to get my cores collapse on each other.
I think the kit on that website is a slightly older version and doesnt come with the 4 hole wire guides?
Maybe I will have another crack at it by hand???:S

Thanks to everyone for the advice here.
At the moment I am using a drill and made a jig with swivels and can make a basic fused clapton.
I wanted to get the newer daedalus pro as it can make coils with 4 cores.
I must admit I have tried it by hand but do tend to get my cores collapse on each other.
I think the kit on that website is a slightly older version and doesnt come with the 4 hole wire guides?
Maybe I will have another crack at it by hand???:S
Keep at it and you will get there @Martin Cook, you need to use hot glue to keep your cores from folding and a straw.

I had a lot off problems at the start but you’ve just got to stick with it

Here’s a couple of pictures I did using they methods and it’s SSFC, 28g frames, 12 x 0.3mm x 0.1mm ribbon, 38g for staggered and fused.

If you need any help just give me a shout and I’ll try my best to help you out.
821536A2-0BFF-41AD-9D13-FB787F508524.jpeg
08EF0A91-E030-461D-8A6B-A27CE175E1B7.jpeg

When i click on the link it says spare parts for the Daedalus Pro which is why i mentioned it, i have seen the Drill Part of the Kit going for £40 on it's own and that was the older one without the USB socket.

When i click on the link it says spare parts for the Daedalus Pro which is why i mentioned it, i have seen the Drill Part of the Kit going for £40 on it's own and that was the older one without the USB socket.

You could be right enough @LordOdin I didn’t realise they where as expensive

Back
Top Bottom