What's new

Couple of questions

vapid

Hope you can help me out,

I use an isub G tank, older bigger one, and these coils
s-l200.jpg

Can I use these coils?
s-l200.jpg

I recondition the coils, push out the cotton and put in new cotton, can I do it with the new type too? It's just that I got on Evil-Bay and the market has changed again, the new type are every where and the old type is more expensive. The description on the new says BVC but not on the old.

Second question, I also use a Smok TFV 4 with a single core and a double core rebuildable malarky. I ordered some wire coils for the single but it's too thick for the post holes, please tell me, what wire would I need to buy to try and wrap my own coils, or which wire coils do I need for them?
It's not the micro, it's the older ones. The wire for the double is very thin indeed.
I've tried to help myself but it's doing my nut in at this point, I hate the way the market changes all the time!
Also, If you know of where I can buy TFV4 quad coils, I's love a link.
Thank you for any help.
Regards.

Im
Hope you can help me out,

I use an isub G tank, older bigger one, and these coils
s-l200.jpg

Can I use these coils?
s-l200.jpg

I recondition the coils, push out the cotton and put in new cotton, can I do it with the new type too? It's just that I got on Evil-Bay and the market has changed again, the new type are every where and the old type is more expensive. The description on the new says BVC but not on the old.

Second question, I also use a Smok TFV 4 with a single core and a double core rebuildable malarky. I ordered some wire coils for the single but it's too thick for the post holes, please tell me, what wire would I need to buy to try and wrap my own coils, or which wire coils do I need for them?
It's not the micro, it's the older ones. The wire for the double is very thin indeed.
I've tried to help myself but it's doing my nut in at this point, I hate the way the market changes all the time!
Also, If you know of where I can buy TFV4 quad coils, I's love a link.
Thank you for any help.
Regards.
Images not working working fella

Odd they worked in my quote... Now they are working.....

As you were ;)

I used to use the isub G tank and rewick the old coils. They worked so much better with a looser wick. Those coils were horizontal so easy to wick. I believe the new ones ( BVC ) are a vertical configuration so you may find it harder to rewick. All I can say is buy a pack and try one when it's "gunked" up and ready to change.

Btw, that second link, i would question whether they are selling them as a 5 pack or individually

thank you, looks like it's a new design, it might fit. you'd think the evil-bay descriptions would be more helpful.
I've made mistakes before, wasted money.
As for the wire, i'll guess again! thank you for the responses guys
regards

thank you, looks like it's a new design, it might fit. you'd think the evil-bay descriptions would be more helpful.
I've made mistakes before, wasted money.
As for the wire, i'll guess again! thank you for the responses guys
regards
Wholesalecoils have got a sale on and they've got isub coils in stock last time I looked.

Back
Top Bottom