What's new

Cotton?

samwich

Postman
I have just taken apart a stock coil to see if I can recoil it and we’ll what is this trickery that looked almost like paper being used as the wick?

I dont use stock coils myself these days but i did in my early days of vaping and like you i took apart a stock coil to re - wick it but give up in the end as it was very difficult to do as stock coils are machine made and not meant for re - coiling or wicking you are better off just replacing the stock coil with a new one or if your atty takes a RBA then you can build this yourself.

I dont use stock coils myself these days but i did in my early days of vaping and like you i took apart a stock coil to re - wick it but give up in the end as it was very difficult to do as stock coils are machine made and not meant for re - coiling or wicking you are better off just replacing the stock coil with a new one or if your atty takes a RBA then you can build this yourself.
They can be a pain from my past experience but it is always worth a fiddle to me xxx

They can be a pain from my past experience but it is always worth a fiddle to me xxx
It is always worth having a fiddle to see how things work iam the same the thing is with me i take things apart then cant remember how they go back together LOL.

Vapjoy, BMTD and Coilmaster all do rebuild kits for stock coils - round wire and mesh. They're mostly PNP or RPM based but there's a Caliburn G one too, and I suspect they're all pretty much universal anyway. If you're happy to fiddle you can probably save yourself a fair bit of money.

Don't ask me what they're like though, I haven't a clue.

Vapjoy, BMTD and Coilmaster all do rebuild kits for stock coils - round wire and mesh. They're mostly PNP or RPM based but there's a Caliburn G one too, and I suspect they're all pretty much universal anyway. If you're happy to fiddle you can probably save yourself a fair bit of money.

Don't ask me what they're like though, I haven't a clue.
I will have a nosey at the recoil kits x and going to have to look into the mesh too x thank you

More than likely it did get ordered from a slow boat from china :18::18:

suppose it depends on the paper. bog roll would prob work, for example, but tracing paper probably not. you know what to do, fill it back up with paper and report back. :)

Back
Top Bottom