What's new

Connection will not go in vape all the way to charge

Kookla

Hi I am new to this, so hope this is the right place to post. I have an Aspire PockeX. Today the charge bit of metal will not go completely into the socket of the vape to charge. It is about 2mm out. I have it the right way round, I have tried to blow in the socket. It just will not go all the way in. Please any help?

Is it a standard mini usb? If so, have you got another mini usb lead you could try?

Have you used a torch to light up the port and see if there is any debris in it?

Is it a standard mini usb? If so, have you got another mini usb lead you could try?

Have you used a torch to light up the port and see if there is any debris in it?
Thank you, I have shone a torch and can’t see anything. My husband tried another cable ( not from the vape co. and it went in, but wouldn’t light or charge.

Thanks for your help. Still no joy, after cleaning with brush. Green light came on for a short time then went off but not the red to charge? Very odd. Still doesn’t seem to go in all the way.Vape shop closed now until 9a.m tomorrow. I just hope I can get to vape shop without weakening to buy ciggies.

Mini usb ports are fluff magnets especially if its a pocket type item.
The metal bit on the lead acts ad a packing tool for fluff and before you know it the build up of fluff stops it going in fully.
I use the eye end of a needle to tease out the build up i get in my Samsung phone.

Back
Top Bottom