What's new

Confused beginner with short fill

Yeah, cheers for that. It does make sense now, but for the sake of noobs I think a little explainer sheet would help.

It is worth mentioning that I am disappointed in Juice Cabin. I couldn't reach them on the phone and the email I sent has been bounced back as undeliverable even though I used the right email of [email protected]. Does anyone know if they have a presence here?

Yes, I have seen someone from Juice Cabin on here recently. It was in a thread to do with supplying the FEV RTA. Can't remember what the name they were using though.

Just found the thread. It was @IanJC that is on here from Juice Cabin. Don't know if this is his area?

Nah - Straight from the site a moment ago. They're marketed as Les Pickins Juice Cabin. Carrying on the good name of Les in agreement with his family.

jc_white.png

About Us - Les Pickins Juice Cabin

In all honesty i haven't used Juice Cabin since he died, it didn't seem right for some reason.

Thanks for that @scottish-jim I'll give them a shout and see what gives. I'll also offer my thoughts on the vape when I load it up tomorrow.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I've actually been in the shop today but I live in Durham so it's a fair old drive for me when I do my Friday trips down.

Yes the nic shots and the shortfill you mentioned would be correct. Being honest, we're kind of stuck with all the rules regarding nicotine/tpd so that's unfortunately the way we have to send out higher nic strength shortfills.

What we do point out is that none of this stuff is sat on a shelf pre-bottled. If you want a 50/50, 60/40, 70/30 we put the exact amount into the bottle that you need so you get exactly the ratio you want. I know some people use nic salts to get their strength fix but we don't sell it and we don't recommend them with NET's because the impact the flavour.

The people who are regular NET vapers who buy from us often elect to go for a make it zero or leave it short option and add 72mg nic so that might be an option for you?

Not sure why your emails haven't come through but I do need to point out that the shop email is [email protected] - not .co.uk but the contact form on the website comes straight to us. I realise this is confusing and I'm working on getting both emails sent to the one inbox. If you're on Facebook and you message us via the app we usually respond in 15 to 20 minutes. Sometimes phone can be tricky but I know Liam closed up early yesterday to see to some personal stuff and I think you called after 4.30 so that's possibly what happened there. Being honest, the phone barely rings in the place.

If you've got any issues, just drop me or Liam a line and we'll see what we can do to help you!

With respect to the suggestion that the cabin died with Les, that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm actually Les's cousin and I'm running the business now on behalf of his mother; she's 84 and she's still understandably upset over what happened to Les. This isn't a shameless cash-grab or someone who's bought the brand and using the name. We're his family and Liam one of his best friends. We don't see it as changing but rather continuing Les' legacy. It's why we've gone out of our way to make sure his name is on everything and that's his actual signature on the new logo and it's on all of the bottles. We've clearly given it a refresh and changed the site but if you'd seen the old one then you'd know why. It's to attract new customers, yes, but the site is all automated and ties up with our delivery system and does all our DPD processing for us. For us, a lot of it was streamlining the process since we're one man down now Les is gone and while I run the business side of things remotely we've still got the shop to run.

I hope that's cleared up any misconceptions about Juice Cabin and who we are that are now continuing it.

Cheers

Ian@JC

Hi @IanJC

My comment wasn't meant to be taken badly or infer anything about how you run juice cabin or why, so sorry if it came across that way.

I just meant I kind of forgot about Juice Cabin after the sad news ... I'm glad that you are keeping it going for the right reasons. I did comment earlier in the thread about how much nicer the website looks now. :)

It's also nice that you have a presence of the forum as many people here tend to stay away from Facebook etc.

No worries @Simon G

I didn't really take it that way but I know some people have actually taken a bit of a fit over the changes; we've had people complain that the old site was 'more like Les' and some people have hated the new bottles and labels. You can't please everyone. I've had to jump on a few FB posts where people have been spreading all kinds of false stuff about the Cabin and who we are. I've read all kinds of insane claims that we're some fly by nights who bought the business cheap etc. It's been a tough six months but all we're really wanting to do is a make a real success of it. For Les, for him mam.

I'm glad you like the new site; it's still a work in progress but we're getting there. Lots of stuff coming too.

I try to check on here most days but I only got an alert because someone tagged me in the thread. I feel a bit vain looking us up on the internet at times :)

Back
Top Bottom