What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Confused beginner with short fill

Thanks guys, still confused though so will now go call them up. The main bottle of concentrate is about 1/3 full. They should give some kind of basic instructions for thick people like me :18:

Edit.....No bloody answer...ARGH!

as Crew says, 1/3 full sounds right... 20ml

Dump your 4x10ml nic shots in there and you'll have 60ml of 50/50.

I think JC have tried to make it simple, so that's all you need to do, but I can see how it would be confusing.

The problem is.... if it tastes weakass like in the other thread, there's nothing you can do about it.

You might as well buy the concentrates and add as much as you need, all you are really getting is some concentrate in a bottle.

Thanks again everyone. Sod it, I will wait till tomorrow to see if I hear back, but will take your advice and mix away. The sense in it is slowly filtering through my brain so I'll give it a few more hours of percolating and go for it. If JC do come back, then I'll post their response here. But I think they will explain it as you guys have.

:2thumbsup:

Still not heard from Juice Cabin and can't get through which is disappointing. But for the sake of anyone else who has similar queries in the future and based on the good folks here helping out these are my calculations. This is based on the assumption that I have been sent 20ml of concentrate. If this was given on the bottle, it would have made things so much easier.

Also, my assumption is that the 20ml of concentrate is 100% PG. This would also have been helpful if on the bottle.

20ml Concentrate @ 100% PG
10ml / 18mg Nic @ 100 PG
30ml / 18mg Nic @ 100% VG

So we have 30ml of VG and 30mg PG = 50/50

And we have a total of 72mg Nic. To get to the MG of Nic per 10ml, then I divide the total fluid of 60ml by 6 = 12. That's the magic number of 12mg I was after....YAY! :clapping:

Can someone glance their eyes over this and tell me if I'm on the right path so as not to misinform similar noobs like me?

Last edited:
Still not heard from Juice Cabin and can't get through which is disappointing. But for the sake of anyone else who has similar queries in the future and based on the good folks here helping out these are my calculations. This is based on the assumption that I have been sent 20ml of concentrate. If this was given on the bottle, it would have made things so much easier.

Also, my assumption is that the 20ml of concentrate is 100% PG. This would also have been helpful if on the bottle.

20ml Concentrate @ 100% PG
10ml / 18mg Nic @ 100 PG
30ml / 18mg Nic @ 100% VG

So we have 30ml of VG and 30mg PG = 50/50

And we have a total of 72mg Nic. To get to the MG of Nic per 10ml, then I divide the total fluid of 60ml by 6 = 12. That's the magic number of 12mg I was after....YAY! :clapping:

Can someone glance their eyes over this and tell me if I'm on the right path so as not to misinform similar noobs to me?
Yeah that looks right to me.

My first order from Juice Cabin was similar, i was after 12mg and i wanted 2 bottle of 50ml. I know i remember getting 8 Nic shots and some were VG and Some were PG. I thought there was hardly any juice in the bottles but when i added the shot's everything was correct. With it being NET and i think it's made on the premises they know how much net to put into a bottle and all you do is add the shots that came with it.

My first order from Juice Cabin was similar, i was after 12mg and i wanted 2 bottle of 50ml. I know i remember getting 8 Nic shots and some were VG and Some were PG. I thought there was hardly any juice in the bottles but when i added the shot's everything was correct. With it being NET and i think it's made on the premises they know how much net to put into a bottle and all you do is add the shots that came with it.

Yeah, cheers for that. It does make sense now, but for the sake of noobs I think a little explainer sheet would help.

It is worth mentioning that I am disappointed in Juice Cabin. I couldn't reach them on the phone and the email I sent has been bounced back as undeliverable even though I used the right email of [email protected]. Does anyone know if they have a presence here?

That Must be old @scottish-jim as Les Pickins Died a few months back and i don't know who runs it now.

Nah - Straight from the site a moment ago. They're marketed as Les Pickins Juice Cabin. Carrying on the good name of Les in agreement with his family.

jc_white.png

About Us - Les Pickins Juice Cabin

Back
Top Bottom