What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Comparing vape types

Davefucksup

I am new to this and I am using a voopoo vape, have found that riot squad kills coils, candy king I can't open the top once you have unscrewed the child proof thing, the only one that works for me is the 0.6 mg that cost £1 from poundland, why do the riot squad produce such shit and why does candy king make it so hard to open their bottle so I can put the nicotine shot in? Ah I know why so i will never buy any of your products ever again, guess what you have achieved your goal because your products in my experience are frustrating and impossible to open, basically I cut my finger because I was trying to twist etc and the plastic is impossible to pop off, you make really crappy products and I will never buy any of your products ever again

I am new to this and I am using a voopoo vape, have found that riot squad kills coils, candy king I can't open the top once you have unscrewed the child proof thing, the only one that works for me is the 0.6 mg that cost £1 from poundland, why do the riot squad produce such shit and why does candy king make it so hard to open their bottle so I can put the nicotine shot in? Ah I know why so i will never buy any of your products ever again, guess what you have achieved your goal because your products in my experience are frustrating and impossible to open, basically I cut my finger because I was trying to twist etc and the plastic is impossible to pop off, you make really crappy products and I will never buy any of your products ever again

Welcome to the planet.................

Welcome to POTV

ps - regarding fuck ups, that is how wisdom is attained
(always better to learn from others mistakes if possible though)

4b220c2b2f5be7493796428e41f54025.jpg

Well hi there, nice name :p
Live and learn :)

and breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

do you feel better now?

there is a knack...and those of us who are more seasoned have no problem getting the plastic nib off.....patience is the key....

so here is a simple way of getting it off....ready?

Right....see this bit here? thats the bit where you want to insert your nail in....then just run your fingernail or blunt instrument around the rim.....so what we're doing is really giving the rim a good working......thats it....now gently hold the tip and give it a firm tug....thats it.....keep tugging until its off.....try not to get any of the juice on your hands....a tell tale sign is loads of used white tissue on the floor....you dont want anyone thinking that your an amateur at this......

Back
Top Bottom