What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coils

Nice!
Try not getting to much info. Slowly, its just too much info about vaping out there. Its overwhelming. Too many devices, too many styles,... and the RBAs, that ones has its own vape universe (wires, cottons, wicking.... doh)

Fortunately, people here is A+++. Never met a bunch of great people in a forum like this one.
I am excited about it all but truly a lot to take in, good advice thanks

Nice!
Try not getting to much info. Slowly, its just too much info about vaping out there. Its overwhelming. Too many devices, too many styles,... and the RBAs, that ones has its own vape universe (wires, cottons, wicking.... doh)

Fortunately, people here is A+++. Never met a bunch of great people in a forum like this one.

some good advise there, theres no rush to learn it all at once. The most important thing at first is keeping off the stinkies. no doubt you will see alot of acronyms used in vaping (there to bloody many) but you will pick things up just reading the threads, and don't be afraid to ask we were all newbies at some point. ive been vaping over a year now and theres still alot I havn't learnt.

most of the regulars here took up vaping as a way to stop smoking same as yourself, it then overtime turned into a hobby for many.

Thanks for all the informative replies, I didn't quite realize how much there is to vaping, I have a lot to learn if I wont to get the most out of vaping, I'm enjoying it a lot, part of that enjoyment has been joining the Planet. Cheers one and all.
Welcome to the Planet.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom