What's new

Coil

Hi,

So, i added the coil on thursday just went, it's the T4 Smok coils with 3 coils.

When do i change the coil, as it isn't burning or lack of taste, how often do i change it.

Thanks

Zee

Hi Syed,

There is no exact science unfortunately, it depends on how often you Vape, if you chain Vape, what type of liquid you use and so on.

I have found its simply a case of the burnt taste will start to pull through or the liquid tastes funny. I keep a spare coil in my work bag at all times just in case.

On average I get about 2 and a half weeks out of each coil and that seems to be at the norm from what I understand.

Cheers and Eid Mubarak

Hi Syed,

There is no exact science unfortunately, it depends on how often you Vape, if you chain Vape, what type of liquid you use and so on.

I have found its simply a case of the burnt taste will start to pull through or the liquid tastes funny. I keep a spare coil in my work bag at all times just in case.

On average I get about 2 and a half weeks out of each coil and that seems to be at the norm from what I understand.

Cheers and Eid Mubarak

Hi,

First and foremost, did mubarak, hope you had a good day.

Oh, damn because i get no burn flavour, but when the flavour goes down its less flavour.

What tank do you use ?

I got the smok g-priv, i use 3mg nicotine can never find out what vg it is.

Man im a vape noob, everytime i get less flavour or it's harsh i just go to a vape shop.

Anyone around west london ?

I had a great day mate part from the fact I wasn't able to get the day off work.

I use a cleito 120 on a Smoke Alien mod.

Do you constantly Vape the same eliquid? I found that after using the same liquid as in dame flavour for a solid week that the taste started to fade but after trying another liquid for a day and going back to my normal liquid the flavour had come back... apparently it's known as vapers tongue and is very normal.

You say the flavour has eased off but just to confirm it's not giving a burnt taste?

What flavour and brand are you using as it might be easier to pinpoint the issue through that as some are known for wrecking coils.

Back
Top Bottom