What's new

Coil problems

The Hellvape Hellbeast Coils are also compatible and are supposed to be very good, The Vaporesso GT coils already mentioned are very good and Geekvape do some that are also good however they don't last as long as Vaporesso's.

Poke 2 holes into each of the exposed wicking sections with a needle on the Smok coils and then give them a gentle scraping over with the needle, makes the world of difference.

List of compatible coils here:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../coil-compatibility-list.192007/#post-2163137
Good advice, will give that a go next time I change the coil.

Eleaf HW-M and HW-N coils are compatible with the baby beast and give great flavour and last for ages. They're both mesh.

Alternatively, get the baby beast v2. It uses v2 coils that are infinitely superior to Smok's older coil offerings.

Welcome to the forum btw.

View attachment 211040
Will the tfv8 V2 fit and work on the 220w tc version? Thanks for your help!

Exactly my advice - the old Baby V1 coils suck, the Baby V2 is one of my favourite tanks with the S2 coils - lush flavour and last ages.

Daft thing is if you're patient you can get the £25 tank and a Smok Mag M270 for $9.99 from
https://vapesourcing.com/smok-mag-m270-kit.html
Use code:
EDMM270 at checkout.

You will need to add shipping but still dirt cheap for a great mod and tank.

It didn't take long to ship and a trusted seller
Will the tfv8 v2 tank work with a Smok alien 220w Tc mod? Thanks

Exactly my advice - the old Baby V1 coils suck, the Baby V2 is one of my favourite tanks with the S2 coils - lush flavour and last ages.

Daft thing is if you're patient you can get the £25 tank and a Smok Mag M270 for $9.99 from
https://vapesourcing.com/smok-mag-m270-kit.html
Use code:
EDMM270 at checkout.

You will need to add shipping but still dirt cheap for a great mod and tank.

It didn't take long to ship and a trusted seller

The trust pilot score is very low and some people are saying this site is a scam, but some people say they've gotten their order no problem. Are they trustworthy your opinion then? Thanks.

The trust pilot score is very low and some people are saying this site is a scam, but some people say they've gotten their order no problem. Are they trustworthy your opinion then? Thanks.
Vapesourcing are on my suppliers list on post 5 which have been recommended by members. they are a chinese supplier so will take longer for deliveries especially with the virus at the moment POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Only ordered 4 times and all arrived faster than Fast Tech and better packaged, I can only speak in my experience but they are in my trusted suppliers.

There is a list of compatible coils for your tank ( vaporesso gt mesh is best ) alternatively
The v2 that comes with the mag is a steal at that price and the tank is far superior. takes about 2 weeks to come but probably longer at the moment. Although having started to use my tank about 10 days ago with constant use the seal in the top cap starting to come out of place when I fill tank.

Eleaf HW3 or Vaporesso GT4 are both compatible and are my favourites for the baby beast and big baby beast.

Ive only ordered from them once which was just xmas and had no problems, it came pretty quick and well packaged.

Back
Top Bottom