What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coil Destroyers

A lot of the Colonel Boom's and Fallstreak liquids are pretty evil on coils, they are pretty thick. Especially the super dark ones they do like 1837. Was a good kick up the arse to learn to build coils though so can't complain!

Stika Bombz Blueberry Sour is the worst coil gunker I've had, would completely gunk up a brand new coil in a couple of hours, their other liquids were coil friendly, though

seems that Fantasi juices are quite deadly to coils. yeah Pancake man plus his familly as well as both Barista Brew liquids /coffe and the scones/ manage to kill my coils quicker than others. someone mentioned charlies chalk dust above , god cant stand that one - does ruin coils for no reason on higher wattage- not even sweet to me..

FAR candy punch ruined 2 brand new 0.2 coils literally couple hours after first use ! Now I'm scared to try the neon green slushie flavour I bought. Also heard nasty brand burns out coils quick so worried to try wicked haze aswell

Weird i vaped element 555 80vg and it didnt knacker my coils. 10ml on a two week old baby beast

I mixed some Mixology - Cool summer (after 1mounth steeping) 70pg/30vg and maybe 2-3tanks later it destroyed my coil in the Digiflavor Siren :17:

FAR candy punch ruined 2 brand new 0.2 coils literally couple hours after first use ! Now I'm scared to try the neon green slushie flavour I bought. Also heard nasty brand burns out coils quick so worried to try wicked haze aswell

Strange, I found the Nasty Juice Cush Man to be ok on coils. Can't speak for the other flavours though

Strange, I found the Nasty Juice Cush Man to be ok on coils. Can't speak for the other flavours though

I used the 10ml bottle and it was nice no burn or gunk , I'm using a ud Athlon 22 mini 0.2 coil must be just far flavours

I've found that spaced coils help and have switched from Claptons to 2 strand twisted SS. I've also started to DIY juice and that helps considerably because I can adjust to my liking and leave out any additives.

Back
Top Bottom