What's new

Coil Compatibility

Peter Georgiou

Initiate
Morning guys. Im wondering if any of you are aware of a comprehensive list of coil compatibility, In particular I am interested in coils that are compatible with the Sense Screen Mesh tank..

Thanks
Pete

They look similar to the ones used in the Desire Bulldog if that's any help for your searching.

Last edited:
To save adding lots of different posts. I'm looking for compatible coils for my sigelei Sobra MS tank. Found they are compatible with SMOK baby beast and they are compatible with Eleaf. Anyone tried?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008_133748_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008_133748_com.android.chrome.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 20
I think anything compatible with the Smok Baby Beast should also be compatible with Geek Vape Supermesh and Vaporesso GT coils.

@OzoreXS is our resident expert on these ;)

I think anything compatible with the Smok Baby Beast should also be compatible with Geek Vape Supermesh and Vaporesso GT coils.

@OzoreXS is our resident expert on these ;)
Just realised I've just started the 2nd coil and no more. Be helpful to know if any of them will work in my Sigelei Sobra. Was handy finding a cheaper alternative for my Artery AK47 with the Aspire Nautilus coils

To save adding lots of different posts. I'm looking for compatible coils for my sigelei Sobra MS tank. Found they are compatible with SMOK baby beast and they are compatible with Eleaf. Anyone tried?
Hiya,

Not tried but the smok baby beast coils are allegedly compatible

Back
Top Bottom