What's new

Coil burning out fast

chamywak

Hey everyone!

I’ve got an innokin EZ watt, and use the prism S 0.8 coils.

I've had this vape for a while now, and never had a problem with coils burning out. I replaced the coil this morning and did the usual of priming the actual coil, and left the tank to stand for 30mins before using. It’s already burning out? I’ve also turned down the wattage (13-14watts) it was on 16-18W before (and has been for a long time)

Is there anything I’m doing wrong? Is this an issue with the battery pack?

Please help!

U r doing everything correctly...maybe even going further than necessary, either bad coil (as in qc from the mfg) or its just in yer head mate..it happens

Thats why coils r the end all n b all of a device....n also why its important they b cheap;-)

Been a load of shite coils around for months now,obviously the QC in China has gone down the swannie!

Are you starting at half wattage and turning up slowly every few puffs so as to bed in coils. Starting straight of at the wattage you normally vape at is the easiest way to burn them out quicker

If it's primed ok then it shouldn't matter if your starting low and building up. He is vaping at pretty low wattage. I do the build-up on DTL Stock Coils but never bother with MTL ones, i don't think i have ever had a MTL burn out.

Back
Top Bottom