What's new

Coil and tank advice.

Eka

Initiate
Hi. I got VooPoo drag s pod and MTL Tank with 1.2 coil. It’s hardly no flavour with 1.2 coil. I got also Elief air with 1.2 coil and it’s no problem with flavour on the same e liquid , but the magnet on the tank is so weak so I keep dropping the tank so I got my self VooPoo drag s with MTL tank.
I am very new to vaping, gave up smoking 2 months ago and still struggling to found MTL mod or tank.
Could anyone explain why I don’t have any flavour with PnP 1.2 coil or recommend best coil for MTL VooPoo drag s tank . Thank you all

I use the 1 ohm pnp coil for mtl and have no problem with flavour. The 1.2 coil is the ceramic coil, I think? Not a fan of ceramic at all.

Congrats on quitting smoking and welcome to the forum.

I use the 1 ohm pnp coil for mtl and have no problem with flavour. The 1.2 coil is the ceramic coil, I think? Not a fan of ceramic at all.

Congrats on quitting smoking and welcome to the forum.
Thank you for the unswer I will try 1ohm .

The Drag S usually gives good flavour, i have just bought some Ceramic Coils because i have never tried them so it could possibly be them. Some people vape Ceramic only so i guess it's a matter of taste.

Late as well, welcome.

Im one of those ppl who use ceramic coils.
I wasnt aware there was a pnp version. Please let us know your thoughts @LordOdin, a ceramic coil that will fit in a px80 pod would be incredibly useful to me

Back
Top Bottom