What's new

Coil Advice

confusing tanks n coils alone are enough to put people off smok for life

Yup, calling everything the TFV or some ridiculous variant of Baby doesn't help. It's bizarre that a few years ago loads of manufacturers used the TFV8 size and thread as a standard size coil fitment for their own tanks, and it was Smok that decided to completely fuck things up and start releasing completely different sized coils for their future TFV/Baby ranges.

Yup, calling everything the TFV or some ridiculous variant of Baby doesn't help. It's bizarre that a few years ago loads of manufacturers used the TFV8 size and thread as a standard size coil fitment for their own tanks, and it was Smok that decided to completely fuck things up and start releasing completely different sized coils for their future TFV/Baby ranges.
I think its vaporesso's fault, that just happened to b the coil size they chose.

I sometimes refer to them as nrg sized coils, since they r really the king of that size

Personally I'd chuck those in the bin. Just buy a cheap rta, some wire and cotton. It'll cost a fraction of buying stock coils and wrapping coils is just so simple. Watch a few tutorials and you'll soon pick it up.

If you need a tank and a mod I'd look for a GeekVape Aegis Solo kit (18650) or Aegis Mini kit (internal battery) that comes with the Cerberus tank (as above it's works with the Smok coils). My gf loves her Solo + Cerberus, and I have a Solo too although I use mine with RTAs. You can usually find the kits on sale if you shop around. Then when you've used all your Smok coils you can buy the GeekVape Supermesh or Hellbeast coils.

Can anyone help me? What is the best coil to get for a smok procolor

Can anyone help me? What is the best coil to get for a smok procolor

What is the tank that you are using with it (Procolour is the name of the mod), the specific name of the tank should be engraved on the bottom or mentioned on the packaging it came in.

Back
Top Bottom