What's new

Cleito or Atlantis evo?

Smokey Gray

Postman
Hello guys, what tank is better for flavour,
Aspire Atlantis Evo
Or aspire cleito? Keep in mind that I don't really want to vape any higher then 50w.
30-45 is prob best for me, as I don't really want a warm/hot vape. Clouds don't bother me. I was just going to by the Atlantis evo and use the 0.5 coil but I thought I'd check with you guys. Oh I'll be vaping from 50/50 up to 80vg. Any1 with experience with both tanks know if the mouth piece gets burning hot? Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
In my opinion the cleito has better flavour when it works and this is the issue, my cleito experienced air locks, the coils were not consistent and it was just a pita, atlantis is decent and consistent but the flavours just ok compared, if it's a flavour subtank i would suggest looking at the sense blazer mini , 0.4 ohm coils around 60watts and it's one of the best flavour sub ohms i've tried

In my opinion the cleito has better flavour when it works and this is the issue, my cleito experienced air locks, the coils were not consistent and it was just a pita, atlantis is decent and consistent but the flavours just ok compared, if it's a flavour subtank i would suggest looking at the sense blazer mini , 0.4 ohm coils around 60watts and it's one of the best flavour sub ohms i've tried
Ah, I think the blazer will be a little too big, for my istick pico. Plus I don't really like going above 50w. I'm just so unsure, what to go with.. Thanks for your advice. Appreciate it, cheers.

To my knowledge the coil with the highest resistance for cleito is 0.4ohm (40w-60w). The tank and vapour can become a bit hot when chain vaping.

If you own a TC mod you could use 0.4ohm SS316L coils for cleito. The vapour temperature becomes very consistent even when chain vaping. At 450F the vapour is only slightly warm. The lowest price I could find for a pack of five SS coils is £11.99.

A common problem with cleito is the vacuum in the tank preventing consistent wicking. This is solved by leaving the top cap slightly unscrewed. It will not leak unless left this way for hours, but not much.

To my knowledge the coil with the highest resistance for cleito is 0.4ohm (40w-60w). The tank and vapour can become a bit hot when chain vaping.

If you own a TC mod you could use 0.4ohm SS316L coils for cleito. The vapour temperature becomes very consistent even when chain vaping. At 450F the vapour is only slightly warm. The lowest price I could find for a pack of five SS coils is £11.99.

A common problem with cleito is the vacuum in the tank preventing consistent wicking. This is solved by leaving the top cap slightly unscrewed. It will not leak unless left this way for hours, but not much.
I think my pico has temp control, but I'm a noob vapour and don't know how tc works. I just want to get a tank that will give good flavour and is simple to use and clean. There's too many tanks out there to choose from. So you guys think the Atlantis evo isn't too good for flavour? It's annoying that my pico is limited to around 22-24 mm for the tank. Tho, I'm in the uk and I think most if not all 2ml tanks should be ok. If you guys have any other suggestions, please let me know. Thanks for the advice.

Evo coils are great for flavour, people who say otherwise are talking nonsense... the 0.4 ans 0.5 are both claptons and wick like beasts.

I think it's one of the best subtanks ever made myself. 30-40 on the .4 and 40-50 on the .5

The flavour is best in it's shorter form which makes continuous filling a pain but we have to make sacrifices.

I find the EVO better flavour than the cleito plus no leaks as what @simong as said in the post above its just a bit of a pain with a 2 ml tank but I have just got use to filling it now it doesn't bother me anymore

I didn't answer before because I've only used the Evo but I can confirm there are no leakages and it will wick so-called max VG liquids without issue.

Evo coils are great for flavour, people who say otherwise are talking nonsense... the 0.4 ans 0.5 are both claptons and wick like beasts.

I think it's one of the best subtanks ever made myself. 30-40 on the .4 and 40-50 on the .5

The flavour is best in it's shorter form which makes continuous filling a pain but we have to make sacrifices.
I went with the Atlantis evo, in the end. The new juice I bought doesn't smell to good, but I will give them a go in new tank. Cheers for advice.

Back
Top Bottom