What's new

Cleito help

Nightroamer

Initiate
Hi guys

Looking for some help/comment on the Aspire Cleito tank/coils

I am using the 0.4 coils on an eleaf iStick power.
My other half uses the 0.27 coil on an iQsub click and go type battery.

With the constant voltage combined with the 0.27 coil you get a lovely smooth flavour.

With my 0.4 coils I just cannot seem to get the same good flavour. Tried all the way from 40-60 watts.
I've been told the 0.4 is better than the 0.2 for flavour.

Any suggestions/thoughts on where I may be going wrong?

Thanks

Hi the 0.4 are better than the 0.2 they tended to spit a lot
The 0.27 coil was made just for the aspire k4
As for flavour can't say much except I used to vape the cleito with a 0.4 coil in about 36-38 watts. But everybody is different it's just a matter of finding the sweet spot that you enjoy your vape. As you have said you have been up and down on the wattage trying to get the best flavour I can't think of anything else to say

Last edited:
Hi the 0.4 are better than the 0.2 they tended to spit a lot
The 0.27 coil was made just for the aspire k4

Yea I also started with a k4 and the 0.27 was a world away from the 0.2 or the 0.4 due to the constant voltage output.

Just can't seem to find the sweet spot with the 0.4 on variable wattage mode.

I had no problems it was either 26-28 or 36-38 depending on juice I was using
I got a k4 in the TPD sales I have noticed there is not many vendors that sell the 0.27 coils
Now like I say don't know what to suggest except try another tank

Back to this again, i have been plyinag around with wattages and different juices. I can find an OK wattage for most.
Was thinking of upgrading to an ijoy Captain but as i have repaired the istick Power for now maybe i should look at other sub ohn tanks as i am not 100% happy with the aspire coils.
any suggestions for a next tank choice? must be sub ohm and have readily available coils and good air flow.

Back to this again, i have been plyinag around with wattages and different juices. I can find an OK wattage for most.
Was thinking of upgrading to an ijoy Captain but as i have repaired the istick Power for now maybe i should look at other sub ohn tanks as i am not 100% happy with the aspire coils.
any suggestions for a next tank choice? must be sub ohm and have readily available coils and good air flow.
Folk seem to rave about the uwell crown series of tanks so might be worth having a gander at those, I run cleitos all the time and must be lucky cause I don't have any trouble,
I'm in the process of swapping out the cleitos for uwell valyrians at the mo, would recommend them but unless your gonna diy your juice I would stay clear of the valyrian lol
Should be other folk around with other tank suggestions but I just find what works and stuck with it

Thanks Richy I will be sticking to shop brought juices for the foreseeable although I will eventually get into building my own coils.

I have had a few cleito could burn out real fast an I'm always between 40-50w on the 0.4 ohm coils.

Will have a look at the unwell tonight thanks

Thanks Richy I will be sticking to shop brought juices for the foreseeable although I will eventually get into building my own coils.

I have had a few cleito could burn out real fast an I'm always between 40-50w on the 0.4 ohm coils.

Will have a look at the unwell tonight thanks
Might be you've had some duff coils , it does happen I've had plenty of bad ones, I get about a week out of my coils and Vape at 55w on the 0.4!

Might be you've had some duff coils , it does happen I've had plenty of bad ones, I get about a week out of my coils and Vape at 55w on the 0.4!

Good to know Richy I've been getting the same on good coils

Would be nice to get some variety going

Back
Top Bottom