What's new

Cleaning Pods And Tanks Question

LordOdin

Veteran
What's the best way to clean pods and tanks out and what do you use, I tried rinsing a pod out yesterday but could still smell the previous liquid. I don't want to be buying a ultrasonic cleaner so what methods do you use ?

I normally rinse them out then give them a swish about in a bowl of warm water and washing up liquid then another rinse. I then let them air dry before using them again. What you'll find is that some liquids stink and leave behind the smell than others. I'd also advise using similar liquids in the same tank, I have a tank for tobacco juices, one for menthol type juices etc.

Cheers me dears , got a few pods and tanks that need cleaning out, I think tanks might be a bit easier than pods, saying that, looking at the Zenith I think I will just plonk it in some warm soapy water. Thanks guys.

I normally rinse them out then give them a swish about in a bowl of warm water and washing up liquid then another rinse. I then let them air dry before using them again. What you'll find is that some liquids stink and leave behind the smell than others. I'd also advise using similar liquids in the same tank, I have a tank for tobacco juices, one for menthol type juices etc.

Good advice I do about the same :)2

Cheers me dears , got a few pods and tanks that need cleaning out, I think tanks might be a bit easier than pods, saying that, looking at the Zenith I think I will just plonk it in some warm soapy water. Thanks guys.

With the Zenith, take the coil out, flip the top open and give it a rinse through under the tap with warm water to get most of the old liquid out before you plonk it in the soapy water.

For pods id just use warm water.

people use various products for tanks. Milton fluid, denture tablets, washing up liquid.

i clened one lastnight with a drop of washing up liquid and warm water in a bowl dropped all the bits in, gave them a scrub with a toothbrush, rinsed in cold water and dried with a paper towel.

in the past ive dissolved a quarter of a denture tablet in warm water and soaked the bits for 10 mins before attacking with a toothbrush and then left on a radiator 10 mins to dry out any water that may still be in the base.

I use a bowl of warm water with Dawn dishwashing liquid then rinse with hot water. It is easy and keeps my tanks fresh.

Jerry

Thanks a lot for the tips, gonna give some of them a good clean in the morning, gonna put the Scion 2 on my Proton mod and give my son the Zenith as he's been wanting one a while, I have plenty of pods for my MTL so it won't be a great loss, been enjoying my DTL today and have gone through 1 and a half tanks. He might have a DTL tank he is not using so do a swap, will ring him later.

I throw my rta's and rda's in an ultrasonic cleaner in a solution of White vinegar and warm water and leave it going for 10 minutes or so then rinse all the bits in cold water and dry them of.

Back
Top Bottom