What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chefs Flavours

Bizarreknives

Initiate
Received some of their Mexican fried ice cream yesterday and I can't put my vape down.
It's bloody lovely. By far my favourite juice ive tried yet.
I've also ordered lots of diy products to start making my own which im really looking forward to.

Received some of their Mexican fried ice cream yesterday and I can't put my vape down.
It's bloody lovely. By far my favourite juice ive tried yet.
I've also ordered lots of diy products to start making my own which im really looking forward to.

Sounds nice. Where did you get it from?

What’s the cinnamon like in this Matty? That’s the only thing that puts me off it. Hint of, I can live with, anything more no ...
The cinnamon in this is not like any other cinnamon vape I've experienced, normally its a sharp note or slightly bitter but in this its a lot sweeter and mellowed out and blends perfectly with the creamyness for me if you like creams and custards its a perfect vape [emoji4]

The cinnamon in this is not like any other cinnamon vape I've experienced, normally its a sharp note or slightly bitter but in this its a lot sweeter and mellowed out and blends perfectly with the creamyness for me if you like creams and custards its a perfect vape [emoji4]
That's reassuring, I've just ordered 100ml of the concentrate. I've not had much success with cinnamon type capes, so looking forward to trying this one if it's tame.

What ratio do you mix at? I'm thinking I'll do 10ml at 20% and 10 at 25 and 30%

Back
Top Bottom