What's new

Ceramic Coils Help Please?

Matt702

Hi all, So take 2 at quitting smoking. I have a Vaporesso Target Mini with the Gaurdian Tank. Smoking MTL at 12w 2.8v ish 0.5ohm. I'm really enjoying BUT I'm reading a lot of bad reviews about the ceramic coils be harmful is this true? Should I change my set up? Thanks

Hi all, So take 2 at quitting smoking. I have a Vaporesso Target Mini with the Gaurdian Tank. Smoking MTL at 12w 2.8v ish 0.5ohm. I'm really enjoying BUT I'm reading a lot of bad reviews about the ceramic coils be harmful is this true? Should I change my set up? Thanks
Ceramic coils are not our friend. I don't want to do into any detail cos it is old hat and I can't be arsed. Just do not use them. Just google "ceramic coils and potential health dangers" They ain't good.

Ok, here goes.....recently on my 6th or 7th EUC 0.5 ceramic coil....I suddenly developed a terrible cough and a noticeable wheeze....Im talking real bad...could not enjoy any vape on any setup once it kicked in.
Now I thought of everything, chest infection, hay fever cough thingy, exercised induced asthma cotton, particular e liquid flavour.
So by the process of elimination which was not easy as I have multiple setups, I have concluded it must be the ceramic coils causing the damage, have not used them in about a week....and the cough n wheeze was well gone after a few days ceramic free.
Today I swapped the 0.5ohm ceramic coil for the traditional EUC clapton 0.5ohm non ceramic same flavour and so far no cough and wheeze..early days I know, only half a tank in.
Also the ceramic coils shines well with fruit type flavours, but with tobacco and desserts the flavour is tainted by something...fk knows what but it's not pleasant....and no right man.
The traditional EUC clapton 0.5ohm, although early days as I mentioned, appears to be a safer better all rounder.
I use the coils with the MF bridge in a Billet Box

Bullshit. You have more chance dying a death of pneumonia through DL vaping.

1. Health Risks: Some researchers and reviewers of ceramic coils initially expressed some concerns about potential health risks. That said, subsequent test of ceramic coils revealed no apparent concern about particulates from ceramic coils. Ultimately, the studies are inconclusive, but the worst-case scenario is that long-term vaping with ceramic coils may pose a severe health risk as does direct lung Vaper’s rack up the death stats.
  2. Why would Doultan invent ceramic water filters if that were the case. And they have been in use since the Victorian age. They have passed safety standards for over a century now with no reported fatalities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullshit. You have more chance dying a death of pneumonia through DL vaping.

1. Health Risks: Some researchers and reviewers of ceramic coils initially expressed some concerns about potential health risks. That said, subsequent test of ceramic coils revealed no apparent concern about particulates from ceramic coils. Ultimately, the studies are inconclusive, but the worst-case scenario is that long-term vaping with ceramic coils may pose a severe health risk as does direct lung Vaper’s rack up the death stats.
  2. Why would Doultan invent ceramic water filters if that were the case. And they have been in use since the Victorian age. They have passed safety standards for over a century now with no reported fatalities.

1. Gonna need a fuckload of sources for that. Not for studies carried out by the manufacturers of ceramic coils either.

2. A water filter is an entirely different matter and you mentioning it as evidence toward the safety of ceramic coils shows that you either don't know what you're talking about or you're benefitting in some way.

1. Gonna need a fuckload of sources for that. Not for studies carried out by the manufacturers of ceramic coils either.

2. A water filter is an entirely different matter and you mentioning it as evidence toward the safety of ceramic coils shows that you either don't know what you're talking about or you're benefitting in some way.

The Water filter industry has been through the same Health Warnings which has impacted consumers purchase decisions.

They are still in production even to this very day as fit for purpose. Don’t you think if there was any real substantiated Health risk, they would be recalled and seized from production.

Am more concerned about understanding the real cause of vaping fatalities to date:

https://www.businessinsider.com/timeline-of-vape-related-illnesses-and-deaths-2019-9?r=US&IR=T

apparently Vitamin E acetate used in Nic Salts typically found in pod devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Water filter industry has been through the same Health Warnings which has impacted consumers purchase decisions.

They are still in production even to this very day as fit for purpose. Don’t you think if there was any real substantiated Health risk, they would be recalled and seized from production.

Am more concerned about understanding the real cause of vaping fatalities to date:

https://www.businessinsider.com/timeline-of-vape-related-illnesses-and-deaths-2019-9?r=US&IR=T
The vaping related deaths you linked to were traced to bootleg pods containing THC & Vitamin E Acetate. Vitamin E Acetate was used as the cutting agent & is what caused the lung damage. Vitamin E Acetate is not an ingredient used in commercial ejuice.

So, how much filtered water do you breathe?

And how often do you heat your filter element while inhaling said water?

Apples and oranges mate - water filter elements do not equal vape coils.

Different application, different process, different parts of the body.

apparently Vitamin E acetate used in Nic Salts typically found in pod devices.

Um, no.

Not only irrelevant to the discussion about ceramic coated coils.

It's nothing to do with nic salts or pod devices.

You know fuck all.

Seriously.

Not even two parts of fuck all.

Just fuck all, total.

Back
Top Bottom